Niketalk, I Can Not In Good Conscience Recommend One Purchase Any Model KIA Motor Vehicle vol not on

If there's one thing certain, if i ever cop a brand new whip, all work is being done at the dealership until the warranty is up. Not sure why you wouldn't especially with all the perks. Even if you have to pay, that $35 oil change could get you a car wash and a loaner for the day.

This thread is a solid reminder why I'm still driving my POS 04 Camry, i don't have the finances to upgrade yet. Hopefully in Sept/Oct I'll get a new ride
This I def won't get no damn Kia when I upgrade. Son would have prob been better off with a Hyundai [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Brah stop the Hyundai slander famb, me and my sister bought a Elantra for my mom. She is loving it, and it been treating her good.

Last edited:
If there's one thing certain, if i ever cop a brand new whip, all work is being done at the dealership until the warranty is up. Not sure why you wouldn't especially with all the perks. Even if you have to pay, that $35 oil change could get you a car wash and a loaner for the day.
oil changes theae days on newer cars are at least $50, and typically no free loaner unless you have a higher end car.

And i think hyundais are decent cars. Have gotten much better over the years. I would def **** with a 4 door genesis

Last edited:
oil changes theae days on newer cars are at least $50, and typically no free loaner unless you have a higher end car.

He mentioned a coupon that can get it down, I get similar coupons from my dealership in email every maintenance interval and a loaner can be negotiated if available for the simplest thing (not asking). As long as you've spent money there and have a warrant they're usually accomodating.

He mentioned a coupon that can get it down, I get similar coupons from my dealership in email every maintenance interval and a loaner can be negotiated if available for the simplest thing (not asking). As long as you've spent money there and have a warrant they're usually accomodating.
my experience with the last four new cars my wife and i have bought has been different. I need to find a better dealership then. :lol:

:lol: Yeah I guess it depends on the dealership. Most are doing what they can looking forward to your next purchase.

This thread is a solid reminder why I'm still driving my POS 04 Camry, i don't have the finances to upgrade yet. Hopefully in Sept/Oct I'll get a new ride
This I def won't get no damn Kia when I upgrade. Son would have prob been better off with a Hyundai [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Brah stop the Hyundai slander famb, me and my sister bought a Elantra for my mom. She is loving it, and it been treating her good.

They literally use the same parts, particularly the Sonata/Optima using the same Theta engine that was the problem.

Cancelled the Equinox anyways. Insurance adjuster wants to look at the Kia to see if it should be totaled out, Like this better although it's about 7 though more. IDK if GM Suppliers applies to preowned either
http://www.classicchevynation.com/V...MC-Acadia-FWD_4dr_Denali-Lawton-OK/2935167373

Last edited:
Should have just hired someone for an insurance job

Would have been easier and better in the long run

Yes illegal but it is what it is

They literally use the same parts, particularly the Sonata/Optima using the same Theta engine that was the problem.

Cancelled the Equinox anyways. Insurance adjuster wants to look at the Kia to see if it should be totaled out, Like this better although it's about 7 though more. IDK if GM Suppliers applies to preowned either
http://www.classicchevynation.com/V...MC-Acadia-FWD_4dr_Denali-Lawton-OK/2935167373

That's an upgrade, although they just refreshed it the Acadia Denali is nice. I'd whip it

3-4 years old at 33k with 40k miles already. You're gonna cop a 6 year note on a luxury SUV that's already out of warranty? Joint gonna be 9 yrs old before you pay it off. C'mon dude.

We just got my wife the 2017 rav4..free maintance for 2 years

Make a spair . If you can't figure it out from there then you deserve the debt

Got a 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport love that damn car

OP your tale is a crazy one man you need to get it together

OP you might want to see if you can refinance with a credit union if you're a member for a lower rate that can cut down on payments/amount.

3-4 years old at 33k with 40k miles already. You're gonna cop a 6 year note on a luxury SUV that's already out of warranty? Joint gonna be 9 yrs old before you pay it off. C'mon dude.

You weren't good in math I see :lol:

With negative equity they tack on what was owed on to the loan he's getting with the Chevy. I'm shocked the bank did it for that much for a Equinox, but they probably went through their own financing to get all of the interest money.

And i think hyundais are decent cars. Have gotten much better over the years. I would def **** with a 4 door genesis

What sort of cars are you buying where a oil change is $50 standard?

Germans of course are around $100, Infiniti's around $50, but most others are around $35

OP you might want to see if you can refinance with a credit union if you're a member for a lower rate that can cut down on payments/amount.
You weren't good in math I see
laugh.gif

With negative equity they tack on what was owed on to the loan he's getting with the Chevy. I'm shocked the bank did it for that much for a Equinox, but they probably went through their own financing to get all of the interest money.

Germans of course are around $100, Infiniti's around $50, but most others are around $35
GMC and VWs

This thread was amazing. I laughed through almost every post. This deserves to be on Shaqtin

You weren't good in math I see :lol:

Just the oil for my car is more than $50

Back
Top Bottom