NIKETALK MIXTAPE Vol 4!! DOWNLAD AND STREAMING LINKS AVAILABLE! Datpiff.com Front Page!

So right now I'm sitting on submissions from

Marc Papers
Green Street
The Transfer
TIME
Lucky Stripes
Kneesh
AK
and
Young Rilla(Tentative)

Plus a grip of beats. I've been out of pocket awhile so i'm going to try to get those beats out there for yall. It's a good start but we'regonna need more. More more more!!! Keep em' comming yall. Hit me on the gmail, word to Dizzy Wes Duce!

naughtywon@GMAIL.com

yo someone get RD to hop on it.

pimp.gif

edit- TIME, i just peeped your stuff, soundin raw.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

When is the submission Deadline. and Whats good on that beat mrXdaboss hit me up aim:tmyers1012

Originally Posted by Charles Montgomery

yo someone get RD to hop on it.

pimp.gif

edit- TIME, i just peeped your stuff, soundin raw.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

thanks fam... b on the lookout for that joint i got comin up wit RD...very lyrical messiah

Lyrical Messiah x Henz0 x 27th4theHood

That will be the best track on the Mixtape
yall hear the man he claimed it anyone wanna prove him wrong ? looking foward to it. NT Mixtape Vol. 4 : The Rebirth will cure the illness of wackurban music
pimp.gif

i just need to get in the studio... i got mez' track to do... wize, d cinn, jay, jewels... damn... i need a studio in my house...

Hottest track right now:

Wize: Heir To The Throne

Yeah, I said it. If you ain't coming better than that, then don't come.

there will be a collab on vol. 4 that I feel may eff with it Gabe I heard the beat its fire and the artist on it got that hot fire word to Dylan
pimp.gif
yall gonna have to wait and see
wink.gif

has everyone interested either made their track or atleast got their beat for the track they wanna do ? if not let me know.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Hottest track right now:

Wize: Heir To The Throne

Yeah, I said it. If you ain't coming better than that, then don't come.
ahem...u got mail...

just got a beat from mrXdaboss...gonna see what i can cook up...i got a surprise in store for yall...for those who think they gonna have the dopest track...allima say is put ya runnin sneakers on cuz ima make yall work for that title

just got a beat from mrXdaboss...gonna see what i can cook up...i got a surprise in store for yall...for those who think they gonna have the dopest track...all ima say is put ya runnin sneakers on cuz ima make yall work for that title
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom