NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hat is fie, gets a whole lotta stares out in public lol. Slightly to big but Ive been shrinking it.
smokin.gif
This. I'm used to people looking at my shoes or just my clothes in general but it's weird to see people looking at my hat
laugh.gif

Hat is fie, gets a whole lotta stares out in public lol. Slightly to big but Ive been shrinking it. :smokin

How are you shrinking it? I read a couple things online about soaking it with hot water.

I wanna shrink mine, its a bit too big.

How are you shrinking it? I read a couple things online about soaking it with hot water.

I wanna shrink mine, its a bit too big.

I read online and this method works, i've done this about 10 x. But basically I turn my faucet on to the hottest hot it can get then try to only soak the head band of the hat, all around except the green brim ofcourse.

Try to wetten just the band around and not the top panels. Then I prop it up somewhere where it can dry (i've been putting the hat on top of a paper towel roller)

The sites say its best to use a Hair Dryer to dry the hat, but I don't have one of those so I had to make do. I'm assuming if I had a hair dryer I couldve shrunken it in half the time

I need a 7 1/2. Whoever made this hat happen with ecapcity should ask them to make more.

As always, users are NOT permitted to buy, sell, or trade outside of the designated buy/sell area. No exceptions will be made here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom