Status
Not open for further replies.
NT Fitted & Tee
"I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE HOMIE"

roll.gif
laugh.gif
dead

Last edited:

As always, users are NOT permitted to buy, sell, or trade outside of the designated buy/sell area. No exceptions will be made here.
So what are you going to do about it? I was awaiting your response when people mentioned they were being sold on ebay
eBay is a separate issue, and two or three resale attempts out of 288 caps is hardly an epidemic. 

I'm referring to all the "I have size X, I need size Y" posts we have to keep deleting.

As always, users are NOT permitted to buy, sell, or trade outside of the designated buy/sell area. No exceptions will be made here.

So what are you going to do about it? I was awaiting your response when people mentioned they were being sold on ebay

eBay is a separate issue, and two or three resale attempts out of 288 caps is hardly an epidemic. 

I'm referring to all the "I have size X, I need size Y" posts we have to keep deleting.

What exactly is wrong with these posts tho?... It's NT'ers trying to trade with other NT'ers in an attempt to make everyone happy... Buying and selling, I get... But IMO, trading hats for hats makes it even more if a community feel...

What exactly is wrong with these posts tho?... It's NT'ers trying to trade with other NT'ers in an attempt to make everyone happy... Buying and selling, I get... But IMO, trading hats for hats makes it even more if a community feel...
The rules exist for the protection of our fellow members - and to weed out spam.  

Trade requests are by far the riskiest type of transaction, as participants lack even the most basic consumer protection.  

If two people both agree to buy each other's items for $X and one doesn't ship, at least the person who was taken advantage of can go back to their credit card company, paypal, etc. and dispute the charge.  If you try to execute a trade like you're 8 years old, you have little recourse when someone sends you a box of distinctive milano cookies instead of the desired item.  That's a headache we don't need in general, and it's certainly not something we need to see cluttering up discussion threads.  

We've ALWAYS asked members to arrange transactions in the buy/sell section.  That's why it's there.  

No exceptions will be made here. 

Just woke up to the best PM this morning.

I shall soon be apart of the NT Fitted squad

Got a PM but fortunately I was able to get size in a giveaway I hope someone can get that 7 3/4 though who needs

Last edited:
Was out of the country for almost 3 weeks and because of the sig confirm (and no one being home) i was worried that my hat would get sent back to ECC.

Luckily with the holidays and Snow, the hat was still chillin at the post office (since the 22nd) and I scooped it up yesterday. 

Shouts to @Methodical Management  and @eCapCity  and all other NT Staff that contributed to the design/execution of the hat. Hopefully the money being generated for donation from the hat is also able to directly impact lives quickly. 

Happy new years Fam!

PS - Will also be stitching my SN onto it as well. might have to bite @BigSlim773  with the two tone stitching. Joint was dope breh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom