NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the best way to shrink the hat?

It's cotton, so hot water around the sweat band should do it along with a hot blow dryer.

Don't actually put it in the dryer or the oven though (made that mistake during the pinwheel era). :smh: :lol:

Why was that post deleted?

Should I not send it to them?
The reasoning there should be pretty clear.  We took the time to personally arrange for those who missed out at launch to purchase one of the few remaining caps left over from cancelled multiple order attempts.  To then turn around and post that information publicly betrays that trust and makes it MUCH harder for us to fill the remaining orders - let alone to guarantee availability of your size.  

If everyone were to flood the system with requests, it would take hours to sort through them and cancelling sent funds actually costs money.  That's not an acceptable outcome.  

What few caps remained could have been sold in store or even on eBay and it would've been MUCH easier for Cap City.  We're making a big effort here to put them in the hands of those who missed out at launch, and I'd hope that such an effort would be respected and supported - not complicated. 

My bad, should of pm I guess. Most $ ever spent on a hat. Yet 4 a good cause. Worth it though :smokin

Last edited:
When I first got my hat, it was a little loose, but I've been wearing it everyday and now the fit is perfect. I'd suggest you wear it for a bit before trying these other shrinking methods.

Why was that post deleted?

Should I not send it to them?

The reasoning there should be pretty clear.  We took the time to personally arrange for those who missed out at launch to purchase one of the few remaining caps left over from cancelled multiple order attempts.  To then turn around and post that information publicly betrays that trust and makes it MUCH harder for us to fill the remaining orders - let alone to guarantee availability of your size.  

If everyone were to flood the system with requests, it would take hours to sort through them and cancelling sent funds actually costs money.  That's not an acceptable outcome.  

What few caps remained could have been sold in store or even on eBay and it would've been MUCH easier for Cap City.  We're making a big effort here to put them in the hands of those who missed out at launch, and I'd hope that such an effort would be respected and supported - not complicated. 

Any 5/8's left?...

^word, I'd take one if possible. Completely forgot about this release

Zero.  

We have a couple 7 & 1/8.  That's it. 

Priority will be given to those who posted in this thread at or around launch, who wear 7 & 1/8, and missed out.  If you know anyone in that category, let them know ASAP.  

[thread="614360"]Any 5/8's left?...[/thread]

Zero.  

We have a couple 7 & 1/8.  That's it. 

Priority will be given to those who posted in this thread at or around launch, who wear 7 & 1/8, and missed out.  If you know anyone in that category, let them know ASAP.  

Gotchya...

That sucks (for me)...

Happy to see other long time dudes getting the hook up... Thanks Meth for all your work on this project...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom