Niketalk Rules Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is pretty work friendly, just gotta use common sense when you open threads.
Don't open any women appreciation threads and you'll be fine

Originally Posted by omgitswes

i don't ... but when a thread is titled "no one man should have this much power vol. justin timberlake" or something like that ... how am i supposed to know there will be .gifs and pictures of biel and munn in nothing? ... like i said, i never understood the infatuation with posting pics like that when there are other sites you can find even more revealing pics and videos for free lol ...

i don't ... but when a thread is titled "no one man should have this much power vol. justin timberlake" or something like that ... how am i supposed to know there will be .gifs and pictures of biel and munn in nothing? ... like i said, i never understood the infatuation with posting pics like that when there are other sites you can find even more revealing pics and videos for free lol ...

23_methodman_lgl.jpg

Method%20Man-ALO-023315.jpg

Method.Man.jpg

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

oh yeah, point taken.

NT got was blocked at my job for a couple weeks after I went into the people lurking in the background thread. That was on me though
laugh.gif

oh yeah, point taken.

NT got was blocked at my job for a couple weeks after I went into the people lurking in the background thread. That was on me though
laugh.gif

For every one NTer like you, there are 30 NTers demanding pics.
It's for the greater good. I posted what the people want.

For every one NTer like you, there are 30 NTers demanding pics.
It's for the greater good. I posted what the people want.

with how much filth is already on the internet, its nice to come to NT and have something normal to talk about

with how much filth is already on the internet, its nice to come to NT and have something normal to talk about

it wouldn't hurt to have a bit more traffic, with real people not trolls

Meth should drop the 1 month registration, people sign up then just forget about it

Meth should drop the 1 month registration, people sign up then just forget about it

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Insidehoops forums is probably the worst sports forum out there.

Really does make me appreciate the rules and the mods here on NT.

I hate that forum. Insidehoops allows all kinds of profanity and name calling in the basketball section, but mention one word about how Israel is oppressing the Palestinians in the off the court section and watch yourself get banned.

And the basketball section is pretty horrible as well. Full of people who claim that Wilt Chamberlain is the GOAT by posting all kinds of miscellaneous facts about him, even though they've only seen 5 minutes of footage of Wilt actually playing basketball.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Insidehoops forums is probably the worst sports forum out there.

Really does make me appreciate the rules and the mods here on NT.

I hate that forum. Insidehoops allows all kinds of profanity and name calling in the basketball section, but mention one word about how Israel is oppressing the Palestinians in the off the court section and watch yourself get banned.

And the basketball section is pretty horrible as well. Full of people who claim that Wilt Chamberlain is the GOAT by posting all kinds of miscellaneous facts about him, even though they've only seen 5 minutes of footage of Wilt actually playing basketball.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I actually like the 1 month registration. It cuts back on the trolls.

I actually like the 1 month registration. It cuts back on the trolls.

Yup. #NTwitter is a different story though smh

Yup. #NTwitter is a different story though smh

That would do nothing but create more trolls. Once given the ability to post here without "lurking", members will assume this message board is ran like every other message board on the net. A lot of message boards permit swear words, unlimited personalized avatar & signature space and antagonistic discussion. NT is a place of it's own, and the very reason why it's this dominant is because of the rules we have placed here.

See: NikePark.

The 1 month rule creates sort of "waiting list", or lobby of approval to new members. It allows them to get the feel of this message board and the members within.

That would do nothing but create more trolls. Once given the ability to post here without "lurking", members will assume this message board is ran like every other message board on the net. A lot of message boards permit swear words, unlimited personalized avatar & signature space and antagonistic discussion. NT is a place of it's own, and the very reason why it's this dominant is because of the rules we have placed here.

See: NikePark.

The 1 month rule creates sort of "waiting list", or lobby of approval to new members. It allows them to get the feel of this message board and the members within.

Agree with OP. Didn't like it at first, but it grew on me and now wouldn't have it any other way.

Agree with OP. Didn't like it at first, but it grew on me and now wouldn't have it any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom