NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2015... THE DON IS BACK

I'm still waiting as well.

Although my SS said it's coming from Canada so it'll take some time to get here.....

View media item 1849409
Sorry for the late post, but I received my gifts from the homie @dEfCoNzErO ! I appreciate the Bob's Pops! Was going to get the whole set. And the cookbook man, should of seen my face when I saw it. This was one of the cookbooks I was looking forward to read. Can't wait to kill these recipes. Once again appreciate it fam! Have a great New YEars :smokin:smokin :smokin

No keychains this year? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Can't wait to get home and see my gift. Won't be there til Monday so sorry to my Santa that I haven't posted yet

Opened up my gifts!

Thanks for the hat :lol: rock that when I go to Universal

Unfortunately, the shirt is labelled a XXL but I'm an L. Thanks tho!

Huge shout out to my Santa! Gifts are awesome. Been trying to get busy on the grill and the Jazz spatula is clutch. The knife sharpener is something that was much needed as well. And of course I love the niners shirt. Don't have one this color

View media item 1855430

Huge shout out to my Santa! Gifts are awesome. Been trying to get busy on the grill and the Jazz spatula is clutch. The knife sharpener is something that was much needed as well. And of course I love the niners shirt. Don't have one this color
Dope i am glad you enjoy your gifts. 

Was wondering is that spatula engraved, as if you pressed down on a burger it would leave the imprint ? 

Opened up my gifts!

Well I screwed that one up, swore I choose L, but looking at order again I see that wasn't the case.

I dunno if you want try and do a return with amazon, and pick something else out or just keep for a friend or relative.

Opened up my gifts!

Well I screwed that one up, swore I choose L, but looking at order again I see that wasn't the case.

I dunno if you want try and do a return with amazon, and pick something else out or just keep for a friend or relative.

No worries, simple mistake.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom