NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2015... THE DON IS BACK

My elf a package was delivered today
Says it was left on the doorstep [emoji]128533[/emoji]
My elf
U know w who u are
Did u get the package????

apologize in advance for my laziness of not having a pic but my SS lovehateself lovehateself killed it... will get a pic up later 2 packages in total & they arrived before Christmas(recently opened)

Well guys still no word from my elf, hopefully he got the package 
ohwell.gif

I got a PM from my santa saying he was moving and he would get it out...but still nothing...and that was like a few days after xmas. How long do we give people? I think a month late is more than enough time. I understand we got elves a little late and all but just go to amazon order something put their shipping in and you are done

Last edited:
I think people that don't respond to inquires by their Santa or Elf should be banned.

I got a PM from my santa saying he was moving and he would get it out...but still nothing...and that was like a few days after xmas. How long do we give people? I think a month late is more than enough time. I understand we got elves a little late and all but just go to amazon order something put their shipping in and you are done

I think you should be banned if you can't follow the rules. It says to send it out by a certain date.

This is what you signed up for and agreed with it.

Wow can't believe some people haven't received their stuff yet. I agree a month late is more than enough time. I think Banning and Suspensions should be given out.

Back
Top Bottom