NIKETALK SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE 2016 Vol. Thanks Ecook

Hit up mods and send them to banned camp. That's the most you could do.

Let me know whose a deadbeat and I'll reach out to them. If they ultimately are a deadbeat they will be banned.

Ill find out tomorrow if mines is a deadbeat or not .. Unless they have reached out to you than I'll finally get to see and will post pics

Ill find out tomorrow if mines is a deadbeat or not .. Unless they have reached out to you than I'll finally get to see and will post pics

If that happens I got you for sure. Many thanks for going above and beyond with your thoughtful gifts. Been wearing the Packers Hat daily, and the funko pop are up front and center on my desk. My son's absolutely loved the WYO gear and helmets - pics to follow. Appreciate your kindness and generosity.

I think I had issues with shipping .. :nerd:

Edit: looks like I got something I'll find open it later when I get back to my apartment

Last edited:
View media item 2297170
View media item 2297171
Got it thanks whoever my ss is.. Gotta lurk and find you Lt Nt name thanks. Loved the post card and fathead.. One day I'll make my way to va

Edit just seen who my ss was .. Thanks jesusshuttlesworth34 jesusshuttlesworth34

I hope things are going great for you nowadays.. I remember reading your posts and about how you have had to deal with some ********

That's awesome to hear! Appreciate the message & support. It's been a wild year and I can see it is going to take time & good fortune/blessings to come out on top of all this, but glad to see this thread and the small things people do for one another on this site. Good stuff & I hope the New Year has been kind to everyone thusfar.

Back
Top Bottom