NIKETALK SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE 2016 Vol. Thanks Ecook

Appreciate it. Got off the phone with local and they told me to call the main number to file a claim. All they could tell me was the box was scanned at my house. So looks like it was stolen. 3rd time in the last 2 weeks. There is a sign on my door too that says "do not leave packages at the door"

I guess after xmas I will call and see if I can get my Santa his money back

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:. Waiting for my SS gifts .

Haven't seen my SS post that they got my package I sent. Hopefully it isn't MIA like others packages :nerd:

I just want to thank my NT Santa for the amazing gifts. I received several awesome comic books, a Colorado USB charger and the Stars Wars Fitted hat that I wanted. I am blown away by your generosity and words cannot express my gratitude. NT is like my real family and the NT SS gifts are what I look forward to the most. I still don't know who my Santa is but thank you so much.

View media item 2274557

Appreciate it. Got off the phone with local and they told me to call the main number to file a claim. All they could tell me was the box was scanned at my house. So looks like it was stolen. 3rd time in the last 2 weeks. There is a sign on my door too that says "do not leave packages at the door"

I guess after xmas I will call and see if I can get my Santa his money back

You have a sign and they still dropped it off?! SMH

I just want to thank my NT Santa for the amazing gifts. I received several awesome comic books, a Colorado USB charger and the Stars Wars Fitted hat that I wanted. I am blown away by your generosity and words cannot express my gratitude. NT is like my real family and the NT SS gifts are what I look forward to the most. I still don't know who my Santa is but thank you so much.

View media item 2274557

Glad you enjoyed the gifts bro. Merry Christmas

Looks like I gotta wait till next week to check my mail :nerd: .as long as there's nothing cold sensitive I'll be good :nerd:

She looks like she about to beat you too lol, I felt bad when Carr went down man. Happy holidays to you and your daughter and to everyone in here

Yeah man def need more gender equality in Guess Who with one question are you female eliminates 80% of the board haha

great time as always participating in this!

will be in for the 4th (or is it 5th) time next year....

There weren't any deadbeats were there??

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

i got some shoes in but it doesn't say who its from. Thanks and I will post a picture soon!

I hope I got something waiting for me when I go back.. Butmy elf I found the last gift I'll add to send to you for that other package

Lurking through the thread.
A lot of cool gifts in here. Maybe I'll participate next year. Happy holidays guys

Back
Top Bottom