Ninjahood Kickin It In Da Heightz (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wastwo.jpg

:rofl:

Dunno why this is so funny to me

we need a Method Man/History of NT video, that would actually be interesting..

not these pseudo NT celebs.. or do ya'll really care about these dude's lives like that?

laugh.gif

Last edited:
The Video title doesnt say "Da". Not authentic Ninjahood.

He seems happy with his life though so IDC, and he apparently has a plan from what I've gathered the last two times this thread happened.

Last edited:
regardless of how skewed his views on life are this dude is the type of character that i guarantee you noone can hate if they met him in real life, like dude just seems like an over all extremely chill and kind individual.

btw OP you about 2 years late.

regardless of how skewed his views on life are this dude is the type of character that i guarantee you noone can hate if they met him in real life, like dude just seems like an over all extremely chill and kind individual.

I disagree. 

How am I late? this is the newer cut.

if it was just me and my mom im sure i'd still be living with her or nearby to make sure shes ok.

it was her and i til i was 12 then she met my steppops.

i couldn't live with myself knowing my moms was living alone with noone to help her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom