Ninjahood Kickin It In Da Heightz (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And wholetime I don't care about NH. I'm just mad that an elderly woman is being subjected to such conditions...at the hands of own son of all people.

People who applaud this type of behavior are deplorable human beings. :smh:

He's a product of his environment and culture, those who are familiar with this area and Dominican families know that the way he live and how he deals with mom dukes and she deals with him know this is nothing uncommon, MANY grown men live this way in the heights, dudes can be making great money, have the means to move themselves ad their parents into a much nicer/bigger place, but refuse to...their priorities are elsewhere and are perfectly happy living this way, parents are just as responsible if not more, so I can't say I feel sorry for mom, she allowed it, she didn't set ground rules, she fed him the idea that one day she plans on retiring back home which many parents do and they will inherit what is pretty much a rent free apt in NYC...I understand how Ninja feels is beneficial, I'm just raised with different standards and have different ambitions and so do other NTers who feel what he does is wrong...but trust fellas, he's not a minority, many dudes live this way in that side of town, MANY.

She aint makin him get out so it obviously aint that big of a deal

better question why do you care?

Fam Dominican moms can be raising a murderer and they still won't kick them out, that's their little boy till the day they die...that's just the way it is, I think a Dominican mom would find it easier to part ways with their daughter than their son....take into account he is an only child, he can probably get away with anything an mom would bicker but he'll get his way.

She aint makin him get out so it obviously aint that big of a deal

better question why do you care?
Fam Dominican moms can be raising a murderer and they still won't kick them out, that's their little boy till the day they die...that's just the way it is, I think a Dominican mom would find it easier to part ways with their daughter than their son....take into account he is an only child, he can probably get away with anything an mom would bicker but he'll get his way.
Yea papi, but son is about to hit 30! Treinta años!! Y ni tiene una wawa porque el seguro cueta muchoo. Y tolo los zapatos lo puede vener. 

Last edited:

"Do you." I certainly wouldn't want to take advantage of moms like that, though.

He's a product of his environment and culture, those who are familiar with this area and Dominican families know that the way he live and how he deals with mom dukes and she deals with him know this is nothing uncommon, MANY grown men live this way in the heights, dudes can be making great money, have the means to move themselves ad their parents into a much nicer/bigger place, but refuse to...their priorities are elsewhere and are perfectly happy living this way, parents are just as responsible if not more, so I can't say I feel sorry for mom, she allowed it, she didn't set ground rules, she fed him the idea that one day she plans on retiring back home which many parents do and they will inherit what is pretty much a rent free apt in NYC...I understand how Ninja feels is beneficial, I'm just raised with different standards and have different ambitions and so do other NTers who feel what he does is wrong...but trust fellas, he's not a minority, many dudes live this way in that side of town, MANY.
Na that **** ain't right papi.

He could sell his sneaker collection and give her the proceeds and she could retire tomorrow and cop a villa in the DR.

Dude just being straight up selfish. 

Edit - Look at this **** B

129745274933937.jpg

That's 85K.

He could have his moms back home in some fly ****...for the same price as his sneaker collection.

**** ain't right B.

Last edited:
Ok, let's get real life here for a second. Most of these posts against ninjahood seem kinda sodium based.

Are you guys mad at the collection he's sitting on? Or do you guys really care about his mom THIS much?

I'm all about him living with his mom,but not spending his money/ saving more DS shoes than used. All while saving most of his check in the bank.

No shots...srs question.

No and no. I was just making fun of dude for "wildin', thinking he doin' it." Just think it's humorously ironic. I mean, it's a corny .gif/meme-worthy sort of humor: "GOAT shoe collection; lives at mom's nook."

No knock on him. Glad he's happy. Hope his mom is. :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly, if you take a step back to look at this from an "outside the fishbowl perspective," you'd realize that us "hating" on ninjahood is nothing more than what we're doing in the "fools wildin' thinking they doin' it" thread.

Yeah, we respect the "do you" lifestyle. Yeah, NH is an icon in the NT community. Yeah, he's probably cool people in real life.

NEVERTHELESS, it's hi-******g-larious that this dude posted a video showcasing his great shoe collection, and yet lives in a nook. Why can't we laugh at this like we would any other simp without being called out for it?
And wholetime I don't care about NH. I'm just mad that an elderly woman is being subjected to such conditions...at the hands of own son of all people.

People who applaud this type of behavior are deplorable human beings.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

let's do some math b, im well over 400 pairs of kicks at this point, if my mom REALLY cared dont you think something would've happened when i got to 100-200-300 kicks ago?

if there's one thing dominican mothers like to do is make a show..she'll talk louder in spanish in front of people to bait them into a conversation, they argue, they yell, they

complain when there's someone around where they feel they can "ham it up" my mother is 1 of 14 sisters thats ALL still alive, so when they get together its dominican

mother megatonaso, but make NO mistake about it my mom has me

on da highest pedestal when she speak of me to them because she knows just how hard i work to buy everything i want. "el hijo mio es un burro trabajando, el tiene una tienda

de tenis de michael jordan coño, tiene que trata ahojra mas, pero mi hijo trabaja durisimo"

da sneakers is just a product of a outgrowth of just how much disposable income i got due to my arraignments.

alot of ya gotta see some intangibles, i've never had to sell anything, and when im on posts in da other sections talkin about "ya imma cop" and "gettin em later" 9/10 times

i do...we aint hurtin over here..SURE my apt isnt da sparklingly taj mahal ya M3 only smash dimes NTers are accustomed to
grin.gif
laugh.gif

but when my pockets is always net gain, with no kind of worries, da hard parts of life are already being taken care of..right now ya just stuck on particulars.

:lol:

let's do some math b, im well over 400 pairs of kicks at this point, if my mom REALLY cared dont you think something would've happened when i got to 100-200-300 kicks ago?

if there's one thing dominican mothers like to do is make a show..she'll talk louder in spanish in front of people to bait them into a conversation, they argue, they yell, they

complain when there's someone around where they feel they can "ham it up" my mother is 1 of 14 sisters thats ALL still alive, so when they get together its dominican

on da highest pedestal when she speak of me to them because she knows just how hard i work to buy everything i want. "el hijo mio es un burro trabajando, el tiene una tienda

de tenis de michael jordan coño, tiene que trata ahojra mas, pero mi hijo trabaja durisimo"

da sneakers is just a product of a outgrowth of just how much disposable income i got due to my arraignments.

alot of ya gotta see some intangibles, i've never had to sell anything, and when im on posts in da other sections talkin about "ya imma cop" and "gettin em later" 9/10 times

i do...we aint hurtin over here..SURE my apt isnt da sparklingly taj mahal ya M3 only smash dimes NTers are accustomed to >D :lol:

but when my pockets is always net gain, with no kind of worries, da hard parts of life are already being taken care of..right now ya just stuck on particulars.

Forreal, though. I feel like half the criticism you get is because of others on here speaking for you.

You ain't even mad.

laugh.gif

i do...we aint hurtin over here..SURE my apt isnt da sparklingly taj mahal ya M3 only smash dimes NTers are accustomed to
grin.gif
laugh.gif

B...when you gonna reward your moms with retirement and a villa?

:lol:

Mom not being able to take a **** isn't exactly a 'particular.'

I'm just messing with you. At least sell off something to buy her a nice colostomy bag.

Last edited:
Honestly, if you take a step back to look at this from an "outside the fishbowl perspective," you'd realize that us "hating" on ninjahood is nothing more than what we're doing in the "fools wildin' thinking they doin' it" thread.

Yeah, we respect the "do you" lifestyle. Yeah, NH is an icon in the NT community. Yeah, he's probably cool people in real life.

NEVERTHELESS, it's hi-******g-larious that this dude posted a video showcasing his great shoe collection, and yet lives in a nook. Why can't we laugh at this like we would any other simp without being called out for it?

People who applaud this type of behavior are deplorable human beings.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

B, you gonna bring some Ninjahoodies into this world under those conditions? Im glad youre happy with your life, but what makes us happy changes as life progresses. Dont limit your future happiness based on what makes you happy today.  

B, you gonna bring some Ninjahoodies into this world under those conditions? Im glad youre happy with your life, but what makes us happy changes as life progresses. Dont limit your future happiness based on what makes you happy today.  

Plight of Americans. Self-centered mentality.

Guilty myself.

Last edited:
You know you are a hoarder Ninja?...you at least do admit to tht bruh? :lol:

400!! Why not choose 50 pairs to rock on a regular basis and put the rest in storage, it's only like 50$ a month...wouldn't it be easier for you and moms?

I have been on Nt on and off since 2005 and I always thought ninja was some short asian dude for some odd reason.

Isn't he the one that posted he copped the cal and it was some old musket looking sh*t lmao

I think people would post some small hypebeast looking dude to clown on ninja and I just took that as him lol. 

Now my mind is nonetheless blown. 

Get one with shelving. Never now what can happen. I have about a 100+ in storage. Saves space

Just every month I go grab some kicks to switch it up

what is there to be mad about? i live in a dirt cheap apt in da greatest city in da world in a Dominican oasis enclave uptown, rocking Nike's finest with no kids

whatsoever making money with no felonies, disecting yambs at will.

i have da luxury to say things like "i can cop a car when i feel like need one" "my neck used to hurt running around wit that heavy *** cuban link all day"

"damn hick ***** is da best" like yo, when i go to DR and see REAL poverty, or when i walk around my hood and i over hear about so and so getting deported

cuz they caught a case, or when "fulanito" owes so and so over 10-12k and they lookin for him dead or alive, or someone's daughter sellin they *** on da internet

or someone's

you think a lil ol' clutter in my cribs is something i call "worries"?
laugh.gif

You know you are a hoarder Ninja?...you at least do admit to tht bruh?
laugh.gif

400!! Why not choose 50 pairs to rock on a regular basis and put the rest in storage, it's only like 50$ a month...wouldn't it be easier for you and moms?
i like to wear everything and wanna have access to everything at all times.

if tomorrow i said "ahh **** it i wanna wear my delta flights from 1987" why would i go thru that mountain of shoes in a storage when i have access to it at home?

and storage wars taught me those things aint safe just in case something happens they'll sell all your ****...im good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom