• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
going full ash mode with a pikachu butterfree charmander pidgy + water starter lineup

camera angle when walking around the city is insane

was anyone at the midnight release last night in san francisco? i was the only dude drinking.

felt good to be around my fellow outcasts thought.

I was gonna go to the midnight launch party @ Nintendo World here in NYC but then I saw pictures of the lines.... :x

I was gonna go to the midnight launch party @ Nintendo World here in NYC but then I saw pictures of the lines....
sick.gif
Bro. 

I love the different variety of Pokemon that you can encounter with, the exp.share makes it so much smoother. Can't wait to go online with some trades. 

I was gonna go to the midnight launch party @ Nintendo World here in NYC but then I saw pictures of the lines....
sick.gif
Bro. 

I love the different variety of Pokemon that you can encounter with, the exp.share makes it so much smoother. Can't wait to go online with some trades. 
i like how theres a nice mix of new and old, would not be as enjoyable if every pokemon i encounter is one that i have never seen before

The turnout for Pokemon X/Y has been amazing especially since it can be downloaded via Nintendo eShop. This game is completely sold out in both Japan and Singapore.:wow:

Nintendo World Store NYC

Toronto Pokemon Event

Australia

Singapore

Brazil

Japan

ADD me: my friend code : 5175 0940 0043

i just beat the first gym, my pokemon right now:

Froakie
Chespin
Combusken
Pikachu

( traded with my friend and got froakie and chespin, had to restart the game twice )

gonna pick Charmander as well

For anyone wanting pokemon but still on the fence between a 2ds & 3ds.
Aqua Nintendo refurbished 3ds w/ 1 yr warranty for $110+shipping
Link

Does the game seem easier?? 

Black/White was dumb easy. Basically gave you everything without trying.

Does the game seem easier?? 

Black/White was dumb easy. Basically gave you everything without trying.
instead of gary being a **** like the first pokemon games now i have a bunch of chicks who are constantly on my D and some fat dude who is the worst trainer ever

Isn't slow at all. IMO
Added you
Cool I need your friend code so i can add you too. Idk nintendo makes it like that instead of live or psn lol

ADD me: my friend code : 5175 0940 0043

i just beat the first gym, my pokemon right now:

Froakie
Chespin
Combusken
Pikachu

( traded with my friend and got froakie and chespin, had to restart the game twice )

gonna pick Charmander as well
I think you typed your friend code wrong cause it said your code is not valid.

Back
Top Bottom