• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
personally i wouldnt do it, nintendo products are pretty durable and if you're not careless then theres no reason to get it

Good because Toys R Us is having a deal. Buy one game get the second 40% offf. Going to pick up Pokemon X and leaning towards Super Mario 3D land. Any other recommendations for games. I'm not to picky I just want the games to entertain me for awhile.

good looks, im going to have to check my local Toys R Us then

recon if its worth getting X and Y?

Good because Toys R Us is having a deal. Buy one game get the second 40% offf. Going to pick up Pokemon X and leaning towards Super Mario 3D land. Any other recommendations for games. I'm not to picky I just want the games to entertain me for awhile.

when does it end? game comes out on saturday

Y'all think the 3DS XL will be $150 during Black Friday, or will it be $169 like some stores had short sales on during the past few months?

completely forgot about downloads being tied to devices rather than accounts. :smh:
guess it'll be a physical copy of x for me.

Last edited:

Get 3D Land. Fantastic game. New Super Mario Bros 2, Mario Kart 7, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Project X Zone, etc

just copped windwaker HD and found out that if i trade in pikmin 3 i can get pokemon free
pimp.gif

may not be the thread for this but has anyone checked out pokemon orgins?
Yes. It was EVERYTHING I wanted as a kid from pokemon all in a 2 hour special. It saddened me deeply cause I could have been watching that instead Ash's punk *** lose constantly.

That deal at Toy R Us runs until Saturday, just in time for Pokemon. So if someone wants both X & Y then it can't get any better than that.

Btw got my 3ds Xl but man I can't find a good case to save my life. Went to threes stores and they all had carrying cases but not actual cases.

Last edited:
for the guy wanting to get x/y but not sure about getting 3ds vs other ds models. go with the 2ds man read that thee x/y will only play 3d on 1v1 games. Kind of a let down imo.

for the guy wanting to get x/y but not sure about getting 3ds vs other ds models. go with the 2ds man read that thee x/y will only play 3d on 1v1 games. Kind of a let down imo.

Man that 2DS was an option for like a second. Then it just reminded me of those hand held games they give out in the Mcdonald's kids meal.

That 2DS review actually makes the thing look decent. If I hadn't bought the 3DS XL, I probably would have checked it out before buying Pokemon X.

^ :lol: gotta show that to my co worker who loves that song on GTA.

Picked up my copy of Y, ready to not have a life for the next month or so, I really wanted Mega Charizard X but I love Yvetal(?) and Y MewTwo.

For anyone getting it and want to battle or trade a some point, my FC is 2750 1110 4999.

Ill be picking up prolly this weekend but wont be playing till next month. waiting till i have my hip surgery and am stuck at the house. I still cant decide on which to get tho. Really like Y Mewtwo but also that Mega Charizard is hella dope.

thought he meant he was getting the game tomorrow but was waiting for his hip surgery to play since he'll be stuck at home?
anyone want to explain how the online battles/features work for pokemon? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom