• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nintendo, why do you want my wallet so much?

:lol: @ Lorule

Can't wait to demo this on Sunday.

Last edited:
^ :lol: gotta show that to my co worker who loves that song on GTA.

Picked up my copy of Y, ready to not have a life for the next month or so, I really wanted Mega Charizard X but I love Yvetal(?) and Y MewTwo.

For anyone getting it and want to battle or trade a some point, my FC is 2750 1110 4999.

Added you homie

The story of this Zelda game looks really deep. It is said to be connected to Majora's Mask. As a fan of A Link to the Past, this might be THE best Zelda game ever...lol

The story of this Zelda game looks really deep. It is said to be connected to Majora's Mask. As a fan of A Link to the Past, this might be THE best Zelda game ever...lol

Yeah, I was reading that at Comic Con earlier today during Aonuma''s panel, someone asked if there was a connection to Majora's Mask and Aonuma said to finish A Link Between Worlds to find out.

Just got my copy of X, was trying to get the guide book for it but no stores had it.

two things I noticed,

1.A lot of people where buying both X and Y.
2. Y was selling better than X at Toys R Us, Target and Gamestop.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
Lorule

Is there's a full list of Megas
http://www.serebii.net/xy/megaevolutions.shtml

Don't forget to get your free torchic
eek.gif
. I'm not getting the game for a while so at least I have time

Yeah, that's why I went with Chespin, got Squirtle as my Kanto starter, and Torchic to round out the 3 different types.

I'm digging this trainer video thing, made a pretty good one that took me a bit.

Hol up hol up hol up
So I can get a starter from this gen
A starter from first gen
AND a torchic in like the first hour without any trades?????

kind of, you'll get the current gen starter first. Then save & restart the game, search for/accept new gifts, then head to the pokemon center to get torchic. A little while after you'll meet up a professor & be able to choose a og starter.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's why I went with Chespin, got Squirtle as my Kanto starter, and Torchic to round out the 3 different types.

I'm digging this trainer video thing, made a pretty good one that took me a bit.

See I want that fire fox thing as my starter
And I'm tempted to get Charizard cause I heard he also a dragon type now
And then get that torchic
But that just seems like tooooo much fire

charizard's only a dragon once you mega evolve if you get Pokemon X.
exp share :x

Last edited:
See I want that fire fox thing as my starter

And I'm tempted to get Charizard cause I heard he also a dragon type now

And then get that torchic

But that just seems like tooooo much fire
same thing I was thinking that why I am stuck there trying to decided which 1st gen pokemon i want

This game is really surprising to me

People on GTS actually want fair trades. In pearl it was 50 people asking for mews and dialgas. Great game so far

Is the battle speed still painfully slow? Ever   since Gen three even with the Animations off battles just go so slow.

anyone out here playing X or Y? Also you can change the battle speed in options plus text speed.
add me 4210-4016-2123

Back
Top Bottom