No Borderlands 2 Game Thread?

Just snagged 5 more gold keys.
They're doing all kinds of tests to see how long stuff lasts this week, the PC keys went almost instantly, Xbox in about 3 minutes and the PS3 a little slower.
Just used my first key and wasn't too impressed with what I got, nice shield but I could have used a nice gun.

gold keys don't matter much anymore. All three versions of the game has been exploited so you can receive unlimited keys. The only downfall is gearbox is looking into the matter meaning they might reset people or just patch the glitch?

just finished the game @ lvl 32, starting the other mode tomorrow. still got plenty to do. still no orange weapons though :smh:

The stuff you get from the gold keys is garbage anyway.

Anyone on NT interested in Co-Op'ing sometime for the PS3? Trying to get better guns, still level 16 zero...

Honestly, the best guns I've found in single player were from side-quest rewards/mini-bosses

So just keep doing any sidequest you find. Also keep looking for that Michael dude in Sanctuary. The guns he gives you are always blue rank or higher, and they're usually really good.

Honestly, the best guns I've found in single player were from side-quest rewards/mini-bosses
So just keep doing any sidequest you find. Also keep looking for that Michael dude in Sanctuary. The guns he gives you are always blue rank or higher, and they're usually really good.

I know what you mean. Michael hooked me up with a dope rocket launcher the last time (453 x 3), early early on in the game. However if it wasn't for the internet co-op mission on rescuing roland. I would have been stuck like crazy. Hell I can't even get past the stupid varkid side-quest those bugs are super overpowered compared to me |I

Cool little story about that Michael guy in Sanctuary: He's named after a real person Michael Mamaril, who was a big fan of the game and passed away in October 2011, his friend managed to get Gearbox to have the Claptrap voice read a eulogy and they promised to include him in the game as an NPC. This game has so many neat little easter eggs.

still playing. lvl 44 commando, on playthrough 2 (TVH mode).

Willing to help noobs level/dupe money.

xx OG KVSH GOD on 360.

Special Halloween SHIFT codes dropping tomorrow..

Last edited:
ill probably be on tonight. i have a bunch of orange and pink shields and weapons i can give. im currently playing the dlc.

yeah im still playing , got 2 characters level 50 and pretty much every legendaries , gon cop the dlc ( im on ps3 though)

yooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i need someone to play this with
od hard and ppl just keep kicking me form their game

I still play this from time to time.  More recently been playing this when tired of BLOPS II.

Feel free to add me: Brb_Fapping

level 18 Zero and just started on Axton

They made this game ridiculously hard. Turned me off from the game.

It's impossible to do some missions solo.

You gotta do more side missions then. You're probably underleveled.

Also gotta make sure you got the right weapons ready. For all the robot/armored enemies use Blast or Caustic guns. Human use Fire, heavy shielded enemies use Shock etc.

Solo'd through most of the game with Zero and haven't run into anything too difficult.

BNK-3R though... :smh:

Last edited:
Son I am up to the mission where u go to the bunker and it's too hard so I have been doing side mission for the past three days

Back
Top Bottom