No Disrespect: But How Often Do You Look Back @ White Girls?

ab859e9c166f8a1b19af945f0ef00f6e.200x198x36.gif

Interesting.

Any particular reason?

They tend to have a little more of the style and flavor I like and their culture is a bit less Eurocentric. Keep in mind I mean light skinned Mexicans, Puerto Rican's, etc. Also their food is good too. Straight up white women, I have zero in common and I don't want to explain my perspective to them regarding my stance on certain issues.

They tend to have a little more of the style and flavor I like and their culture is a bit less Eurocentric. Keep in mind I mean light skinned Mexicans, Puerto Rican's, etc. Also their food is good too. Straight up white women, I have zero in common and I don't want to explain my perspective to them regarding my stance on certain issues.

I can dig it. Personally my preference is black and hispanic women but i wont hesistate to put it on a good looking white woman

sckid20 looked back into the archives to gravedig this damn thread :lol:
9 years baby pa???

I'll only look if she's in my peripheral or in front.

I rarely look back unless I feel like it might be something special.

Goes for all colors and creeds.

I live MA aka little Brazil so there's no shortage of scantily clad cheeks to gaze at.

Not so much back when this thread was made. Recent years.. hell yes lol.

Those white girls with yoga pants and riding boots.........
I live on the West Coast so girls out here don't wear riding boots but when they're wearing high waisted yoga pants with a thin tank top during the summer.......

rich-boy_011509_200.jpg

Da white chicks are eating right these days, so there is something to look back to.

Back
Top Bottom