No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

only time im not interested in getting off is if I am very occupied ï.e. work, gym, work, sleep. I'll have to start up the gym again most definitely

Gotta do this for a month again to recalibrate. Was hibernating and got back into a mode of fapping when bored. People can tell, always asking me if I had late nights whereas unlike before, I have no stories, I was just fappin. I can see the disappointment in the married dudes eyes who wanna live vicariously and hear that it went own. When I get into that mode I get a severe case of dry/red eyes.

Last edited:
Been in this thing since early December last year. 
smokin.gif

How many of you dudes are doing this while living the team YNS life?

I'd think living in this oversexualized world we're in, stopping busting nuts is near impossible and ludicrous :lol:

Literally every time I smash it feels like Armageddon. It's amazing. I really might keep this up for longer than just Lent

Is it really hard to go at least six weeks no fap without getting any action? Because I don't see myself getting any in that time period honestly

2 weeks came to an end today. Day 1 begins tomorrow, Easter break is right around the corner tho...be the happiest to see my girl in a LONG time lol

Is it really hard to go at least six weeks no fap without getting any action? Because I don't see myself getting any in that time period honestly

Yes it is hard. Not impossible tho. I went like 70 days without getting any and ended up tapping out after 81 days. I was a forum where a guy with a wife didnt get any for 6 months and did no fap to save his libido.

Dam im feeling extra frisky this week....

rubbed twice when I got off work...

Back in for the long hall.  It's just No Fap until I have at least a main or fwb.  Even if I get yambs, until I know it's consistent I shall not fap.

back in, day 1...man last 2 months were rough. Chicks caused nothing but heartache, going for no fap/no bust until further notice

been going on a week strong and i really want to do 1 month straight... my longest was 2 weeks but i have not came close to that in months...i dont have any yambs on deck so this will be tough... not going to lie though still looking at pr0n briefly :smh:

Last edited:
Officially back in. I'm doing a lot of no nothings until goals are met.

As of today, Sunday, April 6, 2014

I am

No Fap until I get a girlfriend or fwb

No junk food (soda, most juice, chips, candy, fast food) until I weigh between 160 and 170 and am at max 12% fat.

No Antisocial behavior until ever. Trying to change how I interact with the world for life.

Last edited:
I fapped yesterday and 2 days before that
I figure that as long as I fap in moderation, I'll be good

But I'll try this again..
Day 1..take 17

Edit: had to get one out the way...let's go

Last edited:

it will be tough but you have to stay motivated and i think thats the point... instead of relying on yourself to get your rocks off you find other things to do in the meantime including trying to get women where they can rock your world... but anyway i tried this no fap thing and never took it seriously until now... i really want to see what comes out of it so i can get out this rut of not being motivated and forever alone :smh: ... ive been on no fap since march 30 :pimp:

went running yesterday.

felt more outta shape than ever.

Bout so try and shed 5-10lbs or get more lean muscle. 

Back to no fap for the energy boost

day 3

it will be tough but you have to stay motivated and i think thats the point... instead of relying on yourself to get your rocks off you find other things to do in the meantime including trying to get women where they can rock your world... but anyway i tried this no fap thing and never took it seriously until now... i really want to see what comes out of it so i can get out this rut of not being motivated and forever alone :smh: ... ive been on no fap since march 30 :pimp:

Respect +repped. Over the past week I've returned to my past ways and so I gotta climb back out of the hole again smh.

Had 2 moments of weakness earlier this month

It's really upped my aggressiveness though. 7 new ones since 3/16 when I've been at ~15 per year the last couple

On day 9 now. Been failing back and forth this year, but I'm praying this will be the start of my new life.

Congrats to all those who have kicked the habit.

Back
Top Bottom