No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

^Only with relatively steady sex included :lol:, which basically isn't the same, unless you're not watching flicks at all. To me that's thr most important part if you're trying to rid yourself of lacking desire or whatever. All that imagery is something serious.

Last edited:
I went 22 days when I was staying in LA with one of my friends. One night I just said man enough is enough, went to the bathroom with my laptop and put on some Abella. Felt so good :lol:

Abella Anderson [emoji]9786[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]

Haven't messed with her in a while [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Maybe I'll just see how she's doing :nerd:

when i dont fap for a while and then i finally give in and fap i go on this fapping binge as if im making up for lost time :smh:
:lol:

Anyone here ever went 90 days?

I had a 105 day no yambs/no fap stretch earlier this year :pimp: :pimp:

All my progress has been pissed away since then tho :lol:

Ima set the new career high tho, hopefully.

**** getting tough, breh...:smh: :smh:

Last edited:
that 1 chick who only goes on cam once a week and shes on tonight!! im a just watch for now :evil:... need to fall back though

you know what since im on this no fap thing im a treat myself and get me some kicks... under 1 condition i dont fap period... and if i do im returning them... sounds like a win/win

Last edited:
Scared to look up any name that pops up in this thread...**** will be the first step to having me paying for somebody's lunch next week :lol: :smh:

fight all temptation

once it starts no stopping it fam 
laugh.gif

Some next level **** :lol: they also used to use the ankh when orgasming to keep the energy flowing through their body. It's some wild stuff reading about ancient Egypt.

Folks from the past were way smarter than us smh...I'm interested in knowing how they were gettin off w/o releasing

Taoists did it. You just squeeze that kegel muscle. Or something along those lines. I read they used to use their penises as straws to strengthen the muscle and prove their ability to suck in energy. It's really cool and weird when you think about it. Drastic difference from today's society that persuades you to release.

that once a week cam girl is on and is doing a shower show and im bout to say F that and give in... forget buying myself sneakers and doing this no fap challenge since im not getting buns anytime soon... damb the temptations well it aint happend yet so technically im in the clear for now :lol: but this is just not right :smh:

Last edited:
Every erection is torture I am at a week no fap. Getting blue balls like crazy. Had this raging niner at work, Did the old tuck away the wood trick made it worse. My joint is extremely sensitive :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom