~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

how long you been clean?
to start the month...

Its perfectly cool to fap... But I was ODn it...

Now... I fill my time with just researching and acquiring knowledge from different sources...

After the month... Once every two weeks max seems reasonable. Lol.

How you have an argument getting a handjob? Not only that but you still continued to finish after she got mad and quit.
laugh.gif
Cant even front... I was impatient and lazy. After she did some work, I didn't feel like reciprocating and told her to keep going. She turned around and ignored me.  What else am I supposed to do? 

Everything is all good now though. 
nthat.gif

I'm out.  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

School's been stressing me out and the yambs have been acting up. 

For real though I feel like NFO and this month helped a lot.

Anyways I'll be hitting the restart, anyone still in this stay strong and finish what we started.
pimp.gif

The urge to wanting to do it with my gf has gone down. Don't know how ill feel when I see her this weekend after 2 weeks.

I'm still in surprisingly. I try to keep myself occupied to fight the urges. The guilt would be too bad to overcome if I gave in now

OP, chalk me up for another NFN fail.  I was so confident too....wasted a huge 2 week load into a shirt.  
ohwell.gif

to start the month...

I hear you man I think after December I'll only fapping to drain the diamond cutter before action because my stamina has been a joke for the last 45 days. Still in it doe

Its perfectly cool to fap... But I was ODn it...

Now... I fill my time with just researching and acquiring knowledge from different sources...

After the month... Once every two weeks max seems reasonable. Lol.

Guys I want to fap so bad right now. After going so long I'm ashamed it's even on my mind. I|

Laid up all morning with a broad and didn't experience any kind of wetness. My nuts ache bad right now haven't experienced blue balls in a long time.

Staying strong though at this point I really think I might not ever beat my meat again. :lol:

Guys I want to fap so bad right now. After going so long I'm ashamed it's even on my mind. I|

Laid up all morning with a broad and didn't experience any kind of wetness. My nuts ache bad right now haven't experienced blue balls in a long time.

Staying strong though at this point I really think I might not ever beat my meat again. :lol:

Stay strong man, it's like everyone dropping lately.

Dude wasn't lying bout Captain Fap on that last page

I think I am going to give up fapping for the rest of my life fellas. I've seen that I'm capable of not doing it so I think I'll make it a lifelong event

I'm out.
I'll def try again next month, in the meantime lemme google big booty amateurs

Man, the urge to bust one just hit me out of no where. I have some guaranteed yambs tomorrow... But bruh... That seems so long from now.

Day 14 will make or break me. Still in for now. :smh:

Man, the urge to bust one just hit me out of no where. I have some guaranteed yambs tomorrow... But bruh... That seems so long from now.

Day 14 will make or break me. Still in for now.
mean.gif
Same here, literally like 5 minutes ago. Have no idea how but it just hit me out of no where like an ambush. 
laugh.gif

Luckily was on alert and came out unscathed... That's how it'll kill you though.. When you least expect it. Captain Fap and his foul tactics 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom