~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

Still out... :smh:
Be sure to report back tomorrow with your status also. I predict you'll be back in by then.

laugh.gif
Just playin', fam.

Still in.

I'm team single, but I do have yambs on call. I just don't like making the drive to their place. Not having your own pad ftl :smh:

I moved back in with my mom about a month ago. Got a job transfer so I had to move quickly. In that transition period now. Moving into my own spot in January. Can't wait. Can finally get laid and roll over in the comfort of my own place rather then smash and dash.

Low key want a girlfriend though. Some consistency would be appreciated right about now.

Either way. Finishing up NFN strong for the first time. Last year I made it to day 16 and felt ashamed. Just ducked out of the thread without saying anything. :lol:

Glad I made it this far.

Been in since September, team single. Had zero release until the other day. Was building a squad but broads were faking. I got road warriors, but my home team is lacking

Just bussed this joint on my girl mass ahhh feels great man. The orgasms are way better man I tell ya. But while not fapping I don't recommend going raw, my pre cum is thick as hell and it's a lot of it.

Still in.

I'm team single, but I do have yambs on call. I just don't like making the drive to their place. Not having your own pad ftl
mean.gif

I moved back in with my mom about a month ago. Got a job transfer so I had to move quickly. In that transition period now. Moving into my own spot in January. Can't wait. Can finally get laid and roll over in the comfort of my own place rather then smash and dash.

Low key want a girlfriend though. Some consistency would be appreciated right about now.

Either way. Finishing up NFN strong for the first time. Last year I made it to day 16 and felt ashamed. Just ducked out of the thread without saying anything.
laugh.gif

Glad I made it this far.
Damn man we're in very similar situations. 
laugh.gif

As for the bolded I keep saying I want a girlfriend, I'll meet a nice one and we kick it off, but after I hit a handful of times I get soooooo bored and have no desire to be with her in any capacity and I get annoyed and always end up taking this frustration/annoyance out on the girl. Don't matter how good the yambs are. Where the girls with truly dope personalities at? I think that's the only thing in a woman that can compensate for my short attention span right now but I've never met one. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Back to day one for me smh...inexplicably failed after two solid months...
mean.gif
tired.gif

Got hit with a kamehameha wave of fatigue about three hours afterwards that instantly made me never wanna fap again...

No Fap Lifestyle, effective 11/21/13. 
nthat.gif

School's been keeping me busy all this time maybe these rolling midterms have been a blessing in disguise.

Day 20, Gucci.  
smokin.gif

Just got back from the gym. Went up on weight on my trap workouts.
smokin.gif

almost broke today too, glad I didnt. I pulled through.

Day 51.

Still good, haven't really had an urge since last week. I wanna try to get to 120, but I think I just settle for a few days after New Years, unless of course I break before then. Going on vacation to spend time with family for 9 days.. so it I'm confident I'll end Nov still in the game, but December... dem cold night feels.

Im out :smh: it was either gap or cheat on my girl lol. good luck to everybody else. I did learn that I don't need to tap often though.

I remember thinking that as soon as I was engaged/married that the urge to fap and/or look at stuff on the internet would just disappear but that couldn't be any further from the truth.

It doesn't matter whether you're single, married, or just getting it on the regular... the temptation is and will always be real and ready to take you down. Stay strong everyone! 

Back
Top Bottom