Nordstrom Rack Report: New Update Page 7 Post #130

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

they also got various sizes of the Dunk Lows that sort of look like the Bisons (Brown/Red/Orange) and the Highlighter Neon Dunk Highs in 9 and 10.

I saw the joints that resemble the Bisons at the Nordstrom Rack in Oak Brook yesterday. That's about the only thing they had.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

^^^^ yup, what ones were you looking at?

BB2 size 14, colors don't matter. I'm heading down there tomorrow or Saturday, no doubt. Thanks for the heads up.

Just picked up some Nash Zoom MVPs in San Leandro, CA. They're in the Suns colorway that released at House of Hoops earlier this year.

I think they were $ 32....Not sure exactly what size was what, there was like 6 pairs in the large section

UPDATE on the Nords Rack in Costa Mesa:

Copped a pair of Air Force Max and a pair of Zoom Flight 95, both in a 13, for $49 each
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They had Sharkleys in mad sizes, a pair of nasty Air Maxs, and one pair of Air Max Uptempo 2's in black/yellow in a 9.5
Oh yeah, several pairs of them Deion Sanders DT joints.

any felloe nt'ers wit a kind heart, swoop me a pair of the zoom mvp in a size 13 or 14, preferably a size 13...pls let me know, u can call or txtme...714-718-5936...i have major connects at footlocker inc n nike...u scratch mine...i'll sratch urs

magicmike - what color AF Max? been needing the fab five joints but somehow i keep missing them.

Nordstrom Rack in Brea has the Air Flight Schools in Black/Green/Yellow for 45, Red Hyperdunks in an 8 for 50, a bunch of Jordan Melo M5s for 60, a bunch ofJordan Olympias for 50, Purple Huarache Laser 2k4s in a 9 for 50, DT 96 in red/white scattered sizes for 50, Air Bakins for 50 scattered sizes, and my friendjust picked up a pair of Mars IVs there for 40 bucks!!! I thought he was BS'n but showed me the shoes in person with the receipt. He said some dude wasfollowing him around the store to see if he'd put em down haha.

I rolled through the Rack in Costa Mesa around 8PM and picked up a pair of white/black Sharley's and black/gray AF1's, both in size 11, for $49/per.

MORE UPDATES:
- Various Sharkley's (white/black, white/blue, black/black)
- A couple Powermax TB's (white/black size 10.5, white/blue size 11)
- Blue Chips in size 12 and up
- A couple Zoom Solider II's (white/navy)
- Zoom BB II's in size 14 and up
- A couple Air Max Bizness PE (Richard Jefferson)

I don't remember everything, but there was a pretty decent stock. I'll probably head back in a week or so to check out the new inventory.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

magicmike - what color AF Max? been needing the fab five joints but somehow i keep missing them.

Black/red. They had a couple pairs of the Navy/White ones but I dont remember what sizes. I might be heading back up today so I'll let ya'll know.

sup just got back from a morning run at costa mesa

air flight skool (Kevin Durant's first "shoe")-- in SEATTLE SUPERSONICS colorway, and 1 McDonnald's colorway (10?) in assorted sizes

AF1 olympic-- one, size 10

huarache 08 (carolina)-- assorted sizes

lbj soldier II TB-- some sizes

Pippen 1s (black/black)-- some sizes

powermax TB-- some sizes, diff TBs

S.T.A.T 1s-- 11.5

deions, m5s, cwebbs, barkleys, agassis-- scattered

saw prods in 10, random dunks everywhere, airmax ltds, airmax tailwinds all around

large sizes still with the heat-- AF25s, sharkleys, hyperdunks, bb2s

myself picked up a pair of powermaxes and a pair of pippens

If anyone sees Zoom MVP's in size 10, please hit me up. Located in L.A.

Also, if posts like this aren't allowed, I'll edit it, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom