normal things you stay the hell away from vol.....NOPE

churches, not chicken.

I get really antsy and anxious 
alien.gif
 haven't stepped foot in one since '98 when my brother got married.

Crowded places (malls,theaters,restaurants) get to the point I might choke someone out
yea, i dont do crowded places, being downtown is one thing, thats just a lot of people, but like an event in hart plaza, i will drive back to my house and call it a day at 2pm lol

-the noise of writing with markers/pencils on paper, and snow crunching makes my teeth tingle, and it hurts a lot

-people popping their knuckles makes my legs hurt

-smacking and heavy breathing have cut hangout sessions short 

Crowded places (malls,theaters,restaurants) get to the point I might choke someone out
yea, i dont do crowded places, being downtown is one thing, thats just a lot of people, but like an event in hart plaza, i will drive back to my house and call it a day at 2pm lol

-the noise of writing with markers/pencils on paper, and snow crunching makes my teeth tingle, and it hurts a lot

-people popping their knuckles makes my legs hurt

-smacking and heavy breathing have cut hangout sessions short 

Last three have me :rofl:

i have a phobia of snakes..even fake plastic ones

i will never drink anything at someones house unless ive rinsed the glass out myself

i will not drink out of a mug for some reason spanish people will give you soda in a coffee mug **** bothers me to no other

i hate feet except my own and i hate when people touch my feet

getting my socks wet in the kitchen is one of the worst feelings for me..

I can't stand the smell of blunts either. Give me a bowl or a vape and we're good money.

TRYPOPHOBIA.

Its basically the fear of lots of circles in one concentrated area.
Sounds crazy and if wasnt for NT I dont think Id know I had it or even know what it was. Thankfully Ive only really experienced when I googled it based on a thread on NT. Ive never seen anything in nature that triggered it.

Honestly I never really understood how freaked out people got by little stuff like this but I have the chills just thinking about it right now and the first time I experienced it I thought I was gonna throw up.

Google image it if you think your about that life. :x

Also Im not coming back in this thread now cause I know someone will post a pic. Nah homie. :smh:

TRYPOPHOBIA.

Sounds crazy and if wasnt for NT I dont think Id know I had it or even know what it was. Thankfully Ive only really experienced when I googled it based on a thread on NT. Ive never seen anything in nature that triggered it.

Honestly I never really understood how freaked out people got by little stuff like this but I have the chills just thinking about it right now and the first time I experienced it I thought I was gonna throw up.

Google image it if you think your about that life.
sick.gif

Also Im not coming back in this thread now cause I know someone will post a pic. Nah homie.
mean.gif
that **** was just downright nasty tho

i thought it was going to be legit circles, a lot of the **** that popped up was not just circles

the honeycomb was the only thing that didnt gross me out, but all that other **** was nasty

you probably not trypophobic bruh, those diseases or whatever tf it was would make most people twist they face up

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

^^^ dont play any games on my phone

TRYPOPHOBIA.

Google image it if you think your about that life. :x

Also Im not coming back in this thread now cause I know someone will post a pic. Nah homie. :smh:

Googled it.

Not hungry for a while.

Last edited:

TRYPOPHOBIA.

Google image it if you think your about that life.
sick.gif

Also Im not coming back in this thread now cause I know someone will post a pic. Nah homie.
mean.gif
that **** was just downright nasty tho

i thought it was going to be legit circles, a lot of the **** that popped up was not just circles

the honeycomb was the only thing that didnt gross me out, but all that other **** was nasty

you probably not trypophobic bruh, those diseases or whatever tf it was would make most people twist they face up
That honeycomb thing was confirmed fake. Someone took the middle of a flower and those seeds and fused it to peoples' bodies to scare people. Hopefully a few of the other pics I saw were fake too. 
sick.gif

It's a contradiction, but I'd much rather believe that a chef is adhering to some sort of sanitary standards when cooking for other people. Which is why I said that it's out of sight, out of mind when I eat out.

?
View media item 1147109

-those carwashes where dudes are holding up signs. Nah.

:lol:

This might be the most ridiculous scenario I've ever read on here. Doodoo bombs and people pissers though? Really?

Where is from that this is a rational fear? :rofl:

Going on vacation to a warm place during the winter.

I thought that would be an ideal getaway, can you explain why?

Word Miracle Whip is gross.

I've never had it, what is it exactly?

Public pools..

you don't like other peoples urine? think you better than us huh?

Something about CHALK. When I would have to write with in in school it was torture for me. The texture feels very strange and uncomfortable for me

Many years ago Maury did a show about wierd phobias. Someone was petrified of chalk, acting crazy and screaming if they were around it.

As you get older, this becomes almost impossible.

Looks like it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom