normal things you stay the hell away from vol.....NOPE

^ If you're talking about Miracle Whip, then hell yea! :pimp: :smokin

Relish I don't use very often, but I like it.

Ketchup...if it ain't with fries, then :x :x could honestly just use BBQ or Honey Mustard with fries && be just as, if not more, content :lol:

Miracle Whip = 'scust

Lemons>>> Lemon Flavored Candy

Cherry Flavored Candy >>>> Cherries

Last edited:
I stay away from weed...

don't smoke and I hate the smell (especially blunts).

Items or food that I believe to be too affordable. Like if its ridiculously cheap then I won't buy it for fear that something is wrong with it or it's off the lowest possible quality. Like if I saw agrocery store that sold a gallon of milk for a $1. I wouldn't buy it.

I stay away from bad @ss kids half the reason I don't go to walmart / target drives me crazy

Miracle Whip = Black folks mayo.
roll.gif

Not at all. That **** is disgusting.

Real mayo >>>>
It all might as well be peen cheese bruh. **** is foul. 

I know yall be wantin to regurgitate when you feel that lil bit of somethin on the edge of ya mouth. 

Just about everything spicy...makes me hot, itchy, and my nose run....nope don't need
Cats
Swimming in Seawater
chicks with flat booties
long lines

Last edited:
-Heights

-Wet surfaces creep me out. (like a bathroom sink that is wet or a gym shower floor). I can't touch it. I can barely stand being around it! this is by far the worst one on my list. I stayed at a hostel in Amsterdam. Bathroom was clean, it just got wet from people using it. My showers lasted MAYBE two mins and I wore shower sandles. I'd run out and brush my teeth and everything else in my room :smh:

-Women who make their living off their looks (IG models/club host chicks/etc)

-Women who feel entitled based on their looks

-Simpin dudes who make said women feel entitled

-People who base their entire life on money to the point they can't go out and spend a buck or two."Money over everything" mfers....I don't need to be lectured on how this 6 pack of beer is a bad investment. 10 bucks wont kill me.

-The suburbs

-Cilantro

-Facebook

-Chicken wings. I actually love the taste, but I automatically throw up upon eating. I have no clue why. I can eat any other part of the chicken and I'm fine. :smh:

-Birds. Grown *** man afraid of pigeons :smh:

-Voluntarily throwing up for any reason at all. I don't care if I drank too much, ate bad food, etc. If I throw up its a full body projectile heave. Last time i did it I popped the blood vessels in my eyes. I rather be sick.

-Cats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom