normal things you stay the hell away from vol.....NOPE

Eating other people's food that they cook.

So you dont eat out?

Of course I do.

I don't eat potluck food, cookout **** (unless I can see how the person is grilling, etc.), or sample anything someone wants me to try that they made. Unless I know you and know that you're clean, I don't touch your food.

Restaurants, for the most part, are out of sight, out of mind.

Bruh I can't stand peaches, probably the most disgusting thing of all time :smh:

That fuzz :x

Peaches...

I could eat a peach for hours...
nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

So you dont eat out?

Of course I do.

I don't eat potluck food, cookout **** (unless I can see how the person is grilling, etc.), or sample anything someone wants me to try that they made. Unless I know you and know that you're clean, I don't touch your food.

But eating out is even worse.

Thats eating other people's food cooked by other people, that you REALLY dont know.

Last edited:

So you dont eat out?

Of course I do.

But eating out is even worse.

Thats eating other people's food cooked by other people, that you REALLY dont know.

It's a contradiction, but I'd much rather believe that a chef is adhering to some sort of sanitary standards when cooking for other people. Which is why I said that it's out of sight, out of mind when I eat out.

I used to be just like JJs07 so I can understand where he's coming from. Hell I still kinda am, some people are trifling :lol:

Chill. I don't see anything wrong with taking a picture of yourself from time to time, but selfies on the regular is mad feminine. Like what are doing, trying to show women that you pretty or something. Looks weak, and women can smell a weak *#^%+ from a mile away.

You don't be having family functions? Go to a friends house and have him/her cook food?

I can understand it being at work but not eating anyone else's prepared food is odd. Like do you be ordering food to go and eating your own food at a party/get together when everyone else is eating dinner?

Folks on here are so PROUD to not have any social media accounts as if that makes them a better person or something :lol: "I don't have a twitter/instagram/Facebook. I'm grown and don't have time for that!" Ya look so foolish :lol: You want props? Dap?

To add to the thread, public restrooms. Like, what's stopping someone from smearing boo boo chunks of tissue and finger rolling dat thang over the top of the stall onto you? Or someone just barging in and whizzing on you? :lol:

Moms been told me never to do this and I still don't unless I know you very well.

I remember when my bro ate some fried chicken outside that his friend's mom had made. Moms was in the upstarirs window watching like sting. She whupped my bro's *** as soon as he stepped through the door 

To add to the thread, public restrooms. Like, what's stopping someone from smearing boo boo chunks of tissue and finger rolling dat thang over the top of the stall onto you? Or someone just barging in and whizzing on you? :lol:

LMAO. Bruh what? Like who thinks of that?

Moms been told me never to do this and I still don't unless I know you very well.

I remember when my bro ate some fried chicken outside that his friend's mom had made. Moms was in the upstarirs window watching like sting. She whupped my bro's *** as soon as he stepped through the door 

My Grandmother used to tell me don't eat over nobody's house if they got pets. Broke that rule one time when I was like 8, lady handed me a cup of water and it had dog and cat hair in it.

Never again b.

Back
Top Bottom