normal things you stay the hell away from vol.....NOPE

- Birds (My whole family thinks its funny to see a n_ squirm and speedwalk  through the bird section at the zoo or anywhere that has ducks or geese just roaming freely)

- ATM's with surcharge fees (Not paying a bank to take out my own money)

- Dudes that think its cool to wear flip flops or sandals (Never trust a man if you can see his toes)

- Oceans, Ponds, Pools deeper than 6 ft.  (Can't Swim)

- Chicken with bones in it (Unless its wings)

- Burgers from any fast food spot (Just don't like em)

- Contact Lenses (or anything that goes in your eyes)

- Any person who starts a sentence with the phrase "At the end of the day..."

- Sweatpants without the elastic at the bottom

- Basketball shorts without pockets

- Songs where the artist rhymes a word with itself (ex.  rhyming "like this" with "like this")

To add to the thread, public restrooms. Like, what's stopping someone from smearing boo boo chunks of tissue and finger rolling dat thang over the top of the stall onto you? Or someone just barging in and whizzing on you? :lol:

This might be the most ridiculous scenario I've ever read on here. Doodoo bombs and people pissers though? Really?

Velvet and related fabrics annoy me in general but freak me out when especially when my nails are cut.

What kind of mentality is this? So everyone at pools, beaches, etc or wearing sandals in 100 degree weather are criminals?:lol:
I'm not saying they are bad people, but I just can't do it. My feet need to be covered.

Originally Posted by SFC415  

- Dudes that think its cool to wear flip flops or sandals (Never trust a man if you can see his toes)
What kind of mentality is this? So everyone at pools, beaches, etc or wearing sandals in 100 degree weather are criminals?
laugh.gif

What kind of mentality is this? So everyone at pools, beaches, etc or wearing sandals in 100 degree weather are criminals?
laugh.gif
I'm not saying they are bad people, but I just can't do it. My feet need to be covered.
obviously you feel some type of way about them to deem it "uncool" and "not trustworthy" 

Last edited:
Spiders
Frogs :smh: ....this chick used to pick up frogs and chase me and her brother with them...ever since then I've hated them and avoid them.

Planes....gotta get over this fear soon cause I wanna visit the west side

Crowded places....I don't avoid them but I'm not relaxed in those situations like I would be at a more laid back place

Crowded places as well..

Social Media

Frogs, bruh I hate/fear frogs...

Them damn locust that wanna chill by the light bulbs at night..That noise when they fly :smh:

Those moments when you have to be emotionally there for someone.. I suck at that type of stuff. It feels so unnatural to me. I always end up telling people the truth instead of the comforting words they won't to hear before even thinking..

Da Ocean, we don't have no business out there bruh

Last edited:
I never looked at NT as social media but u might be right... I was speaking of Facebook, instagram and Twitter

Yall naming stuff that everybody with common sense would avoid. Who wouldnt stay away from bees, wasps, and spiders?????

Yall naming stuff that everybody with common sense would avoid. Who wouldnt stay away from bees, wasps, and spiders?????

I have a legit fear of them...saw one at the gym and I spent 5 mins looking around making sure there wasn't anymore lol

Then I rushed through my exercises to get outta there

I have never been stung by a bee or wasp or anything or bitten by anything.

I leave them alone they leave me alone.

But theres this gray bug....looks like a centipede with antenna.....hellllllllll no.

Getting stung my bees/wasp ain't no joke

First time it happened was when I was 13

Got stung by a wasp on the top of my head couldn't find the stinger for five minutes cuz my hair blended with it

Second time was just last year

Cutting the grass under my patio

******* wasp got my RIGHT behind me ear

With another one following up on the other side n hit the earlobe :smh:

That day I actually needed to smoke it off :lol: :smh:

Getting stung my bees/wasp ain't no joke

First time it happened was when I was 13

Got stung by a wasp on the top of my head couldn't find the stinger for five minutes cuz my hair blended with it

Second time was just last year

Cutting the grass under my patio

******* wasp got my RIGHT behind me ear

With another one following up on the other side n hit the earlobe :smh:

That day I actually needed to smoke it off :lol: :smh:

:stoneface: There are certain areas I avoid when cutting the grass due to damn wasp. Like theres this stomp in my front yard. I wont even go near that thang. Wasp be posted up on that mug just banging. Waiting for me to slip :stoneface: Then theres this black flying thing with what looks like orange horns :stoneface: :nerd: :stoneface:

Whenever I see it I immediately go in the house :stoneface:

Eating other people's food that they cook.
You don't be having family functions? Go to a friends house and have him/her cook food?

I can understand it being at work but not eating anyone else's prepared food is odd. Like do you be ordering food to go and eating your own food at a party/get together when everyone else is eating dinner?

Unless I know you and know that you're clean, I don't touch your food.

At the very moment I have a wasp hive in the top, outside of my roof

And a small on on the inside of my van door :smh:

Turning into that "Girls you want to smash but dont know why" thread how dudes just start posting Kim K and the likes 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom