North Korea Threatens Pre-Emptive Nuclear Strike Against U.S.

just send them more cake

fixed

now-can-you-tell-me-about-this-cake.jpg

North Korea has pissed off their only friend of importance in the world. They would be committing suicide if they were to launch a strike on anyone. 

:smh: Damn it NK

It would take 2-3 bombs to destroy their entire country. As soon as we catch that they have sent a middle out we would have planes out to destroy it and we would have bombs rushing their way.

:smh: WW3

What did they do to cause China to be apart of the sanctions? I'm kind of surprised by that. One thing North Korea shouldn't do is piss off China.

hopefully nothing escalates.

What did they do to cause China to be apart of the sanctions? I'm kind of surprised by that. One thing North Korea shouldn't do is piss off China.

hopefully nothing escalates.
They conducted another nuclear test after China openly opposed further nuclear testing. 

They'll awaken a sleeping giant and I feel sorry for the oppressed/oblivious citizens of N. Korea if it happens.

Last edited:
****** can't even make a missile that won't disintegrate in the high atmosphere...

If they attack us the US won't be the only country they will have to deal with.

One day we are going to learn we aren't so invincible. Just let them folks live how they want, we were given this world we didnt make it. We have homeless people in the US, forget the rest of the world. How about we stop being so greedy to our own and help them? I forgot that was out of the realm of reality because that would probably mean more taxes, but we are all for taxes to go to war so we can prove that we are bad *****. Yet, thousands of families will have to bury their loved ones. Nobody wins with war and no such war will happen. American propaganda at it's finest. 

One day we are going to learn we aren't so invincible. Just let them folks live how they want, we were given this world we didnt make it. We have homeless people in the US, forget the rest of the world. How about we stop being so greedy to our own and help them? I forgot that was out of the realm of reality because that would probably mean more taxes, but we are all for taxes to go to war so we can prove that we are bad *****. Yet, thousands of families will have to bury their loved ones. Nobody wins with war and no such war will happen. American propaganda at it's finest. 
what the hell are you rambling on about.

this is about international security. 

North Korea just never stops, there always publicly threatening everybody to get their country excessively patriotic and wired up.

Mind you, these "threats" are coming from a country that can barely spark a firework. If they one day come across technology that can send there battle rockets near Japanese soil or any of our allies, I say we bomb them.

They have no idea what they'd be up against (the whole world). They're such a joke tho, that no one takes them serious enough to respond.

Like I said before, it's like little league t-ball vs the New York Yankees. They'd be done.

what the hell are you rambling on about.

this is about international security. 

not sure why i found your response so funny, but i did.

back on topic. since it doesnt appear that DPRK has the technological capability to send a nuclear missile to the US, its not that big of a concern. What is a bit alarming is the outright defiance that they are showing to their only major ally China. If China eventually gets sick of all this BS and cuts ties with DPRK, who knows what that fat lunatic and his regime will do. Its one thing if they know they have some outs, but if they feels trapped in a corner with no help in sight it could push them to do something really stupid.

Back
Top Bottom