North Korea Threatens Pre-Emptive Nuclear Strike Against U.S.

North Korea just never stops, there always publicly threatening everybody to get their country excessively patriotic and wired up.

Mind you, these "threats" are coming from a country that can barely spark a firework. If they one day come across technology that can send there battle rockets near Japanese soil or any of our allies, I say we bomb them.

They have no idea what they'd be up against (the whole world). They're such a joke tho, that no one takes them serious enough to respond.

Like I said before, it's like little league t-ball vs the New York Yankees. They'd be done.

not trying to say that DPRK is at the forefront of cutting edge rocket technology, but you do know that they are one of only 10 nations that have managed to successfully launch a rocket into space, right? I'd say you are selling them short by claiming that they can barely spark a firework. Furthermore, I believe it is universally understood that they DO have the capability of firing more than just "ba(o)ttle rockets" onto Japanese soil or that of other allies (like South Korea). It is very possible that they can strike some of those neighboring countries with nuclear warheads. They just (as far as we know) dont have ICBM's capable of getting past US Missile Defense and hitting US soil.

2473273-page0_blog_entry34_mj_laughing1.gif

not trying to say that DPRK is at the forefront of cutting edge rocket technology, but you do know that they are one of only 10 nations that have managed to successfully launch a rocket into space, right? I'd say you are selling them short by claiming that they can barely spark a firework. Furthermore, I believe it is universally understood that they DO have the capability of firing more than just "ba(o)ttle rockets" onto Japanese soil or that of other allies (like South Korea). It is very possible that they can strike some of those neighboring countries with nuclear warheads. They just (as far as we know) dont have ICBM's capable of getting past US Missile Defense and hitting US soil.

No need for explanations, they were jokes.

North Korea wants to hit South Korea or Japan with a nuclear bomb, or any type of bomb for that matter.

There will be no North Korea the following day.

They know that tho, they'll never pull such a move, it's fuel for the North Korean media propaganda machine.

If NK did ever provoke something with the US, you can bet that China or Russia was behind it.

My cousin is stationed in South Korea and is due back on the 22nd. If NK could just hold off on doing anything until then that'd be great. I don't think NK is really going to do anything, but still, I just hate the timing of this crap. :lol:

North Korea has voided its non-aggression agreements with South Korea.

In terms of seriousness, up there with the bombing of the South Korean island and sinking one of South Korea's naval ships (I think it was naval).

Could get really messy if NK actually takes some action. All the Allies that would get involved.

However, like homie said in this thread this is all Propaganda. I would believe that they would be smarter than to attack SK like that, and the U.S. without question. That's all bluff.

that missile would launch, then fall down like 3 seconds into flight and they'd end up nuking themselves

dang, my pops is good buddies with the current South Korean Defense Minister (nominee). Talk about jumping right into the eye of the storm, first day on the job (assuming his nomination is confirmed by Parliament). I might have to call my dad up see if he's heard any news.

Bring the 90s bulls over there to have a talk ... there will be peace.

but yea south korea dont play..they will handle NK.

Last edited:
Ehhh, the NT North Korean Regional Forum members still use 56k.
NK just now listening to Mariah Carey on cassette tapes, while we got killer robots in the sky.

Back
Top Bottom