Now The Clipse can really talk about real drugs.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Via: source

Anthony Gonzales is their manager
laugh.gif

2jb1nc8.jpg

nerd.gif

What does his shirt say?

Originally Posted by 18key

I think it says "I love too much to hate"

i have too much to hide- as he proceeds to let a waterfall of bills come out his pockets/pants
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by 18key

I think it says "I love too much to hate"

i have too much to hide- as he proceeds to let a waterfall of bills come out his pockets/pants
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Makes more sense. Him wearing that shirt reminds me of that Boondocks scene where Gangstalicious is rapping about smacking up dude with the tennis racket, thengets arrested
laugh.gif

the manager's twitter is @soulprovider

like all the dudes named at the beginning of the "Feds Taking Pictures" freestyle got a twitter
laugh.gif

" I left the streets so numb they call me novacaine... I turn over cain.. Over & Over AGAINE. "!

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

the manager's twitter is @soulprovider

like all the dudes named at the beginning of the "Feds Taking Pictures" freestyle got a twitter
laugh.gif

2evyww8.jpg

frown.gif

And here's sons paperwork. "Internets we gohard."

i wonder if dout gotcha and the heat holders is caught up in this. hes got a lil name in va beach.

oh WOW my lil bro was about to fight that _ "dreads" about a month ago. that _ got us pepper sprayed

learning NOT to walk towards a fight the ward way ftl
laugh.gif

This is a sad day in the 757...Things won't be the same around here to say the least...I'm praying for all my homies involved...

i had a feeling, the clipse were some real @!@ dudes.

all that cant be a coincidence.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

....been thinking of copping some clipse albums/mixtapes. what do you guys recommend?

ALL OF THEM. EVERY SINGLE ONE YOU CAN FIND FTW (real talk)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom