NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn bro 2 of each- My sneaker-Itis this month was over the top. Copped  2 -88 3's, 2-Fighter jet foams, 2- squad blues 13's(ended up selling both) and the Bron area 72's. By the time the Chucks came even if I did have the connect I had to pass.

Definitely a fan of the Barkley's but the prices are beyond insane. This years galaxy foam for sure

Eh NO... last yrs foams were over $2K on instant resale... youll pick up Barkleys for under $500 on most sizes right now. People were rioting in Florida over galaxy foams last yr.

Went to check out HoH and saw a rack of ET sequalizer shorts and immediately grabbed a pair! Couldn't find the hoodie though but gonna checkout NT this week and see if they got it.

Love these though.

That glow in the dark sole smell.  
sick.gif
  My room stinks because of my Air Force Maxes. 
laugh.gif

How the fit and comfort of these??????

They fit a tad tight. But i wouldn't say they run small , they just hug your foot. And to me they are super comfortable. I was walking around my house like a penguin I them but there is a lot of cushioning. It sounds funny but the slight elevation of the heel compared to the forefoot makes it more comfortable.

Kinda bummed I missed out on the AF Maxes hoping some of the other stuff I scooped from this weekend eases the pain or maybe I come up on a pair for a decent price.

i sure could wear them socks and be happy doing it also. id just make sure the rest of my fit isnt loud.

Since people were saying that the Glow was dull on the AFM, how is the Glow on the Barkley's in comparison???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom