NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt we see a restock on any of these. From what my local house of hoops here in Boston says that they had almost double the amount of Barkley Posites to the AFM. I'm glad I was able to cop a pair in my size. Most of the people were in line for the Kobe's or LeBron's and then decided the AFM was the best shoe. The resell number in Boston is near 400 on the AFM, crazy but a lot of people seem to think they'll be 800 by summer. Crazy glad I got mine though. If anyone needs the KDs in a size 11 I have them for retail, just PM me
The "area 72" KD's?  Also did the all black KD's drop this past weekend?

There is a thirsty reseller selling a size 8 and 10 for $250 here in Boston if anyone needs the AFM. I tried coping the size 9 off of him but he wants $270
No thanks

There is a thirsty reseller selling a size 8 and 10 for $250 here in Boston if anyone needs the AFM. I tried coping the size 9 off of him but he wants $270
No thanks
That $270 may be better now than what you be seeing going forward.

Will it be cheaper? Sure. But think of it like this if you really want it - what's the chances of it being cheaper and you finding your size vs the inevitable higher prices later on?

If I didn't have a pair, I'd just go for it because that's how much I really like the shoe so it's worth it to me to pay the resale now than the possibility of paying 3x+ resale later on, which by then I won't want to pay and will regret passing on the $270 when I had the chance.

But again, if you're not totally 100% in love with it, then I digress.

I do know one thing. Last year yeezy and galaxy popped randomly on NDC as well as Niketown if you happen to be there at the time. where did the bred XI, foamposite, yeezy ect come from that they restocked in Houston. Stealth were an instant sellout but yet they were restocked across the country.

I got my AFM in a size 9.5 a little bigger than my usual size of 9 but I'm happy keeping the bigger size. I was trying to swap my 9.5 with the 9 the reseller had and now he wants my shoe plus $100 it's lunacy

Yeah heard they didn't have alot either
nope, they had bout 1 of each size...seems like the afm and the kobes were much more limited than the rest. Hell, they still got a couple sizes of lebrons still in stock as well as the lunar force 1s.

I got my AFM in a size 9.5 a little bigger than my usual size of 9 but I'm happy keeping the bigger size. I was trying to swap my 9.5 with the 9 the reseller had and now he wants my shoe plus $100 it's lunacy

I think the consensus is that they fit small bro, so don't worry about that sz 9 :smokin

So apparently the galaxy snapback released this weekend along with the raygun snapback cause they clearly were no where to be found here in the DMV.  Just need some clarification

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa got ma pair willowbrook footaction laced me with the barkleys they had the whole pack but the max's tho oh well leggooo

Anybody get their shipping confirmation on the Barkleys from ndc yet?  Still says mine are in process.

Still waiting for my NDC barkley posites to ship, it says preparing to ship.

Last edited:
Well obviously using it greatly lessens the chances of others. Besides the fact I RARELY use Eastbay...etc, I usually cop NDC or in store so quite frankly it's not like I'm holding out on you guys. The flaw is there and can be used easily, but before I tell everyone I want to make sure it works so that way when I tell people how to do it and in the event it doesn't work I don't want fingers pointed at me. I don't want my inbox full of "Because of your way I didn't get my pair waaah waaah waaah" 

Plus the fact of the matter is you have 17 posts, and I really like your method of trying to get me to tell you, but it's not gunna happen this is the first time I'm seeing you post. What have you done for the NT community? 
I have a back door too but I'm not sharing :smile:

I know this info isn't concrete. But I thought I'd share it anyways.

When I went to Nike sportswear to pick up my pair I was discussing this shoe with the employees. The AFM was released as a general release. Like literally EVERY place got them (champs, finishline, sheikh, shoe palace etc.) but Nike thought they would be less popular than the Barkley POSITES. So they actually made less. So eventhough they are technically a GR , a lot less pairs were made.

When I was in line I ended up being 7th because of cutters. The first 6 people got 12, 12 , 9 , 9.5 , 9, 8.5 . the guy behind wanted a 9.5 they only had a 10 or 8. I asked about the 12 but they said they had sold out, but had a 13.

So my guess is the "FSR" went like this
8- 1
8.5 - 1
9 -2
9.5 -2
10 -2
11 - 2
11.5 - 2
12 - 2
13 - 1

So 15 pairs for 1 store ? Especially a Nike store is LOW quantity man.

Don't know about GR. None of the stores in the mall near me got them. Not champs, shiek, FTL, or FNL.

All employees lie, I was at HoH galleria and I was asking an employee about the lebron corks an the dude said he didn't even work there, I pointed to his HoH footlocker striped shirt and said  so you DON'T work here and pointed to his name tag, I lol'd , he was pissed I asked the 15 year old kid behin the counter to get me a pair of barkleys and he did , guess this upset him not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom