NT Be Real...How Many People Have You Had Sex With?

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

None.....it's definitely not by choice. FAMU FTL.
Son you go to FAMU?

What year are you?
laugh.gif

There is no excuse. There ain't nothing but h0's down here. I will send you some #'s right now...just call them....tell them Kyrk gave you their #.
You kidding me? Everybody knows all the girls at FAMU are beat. Aint nobody trying to be knocking down them nasty ***
Tally-!%#*!
FSU is right around the corner. There are no shortage of females. And yeah...a lot of FAMU girls have been rung out...which is why i'm trying to find just one to lock down. Personally....i'm only messing with latino chicks at the moment. Don't ask why.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Latinas FTW, I figured that out back in '97 and havenot veered off the path of righteousness.

I wonder how much truth is in all of this.

Gotten Oral: 2 (not proud of the first one at all).
Given Oral: 0 (that will change this month
devil.gif
)
Vaginal: 0.297 (this will change as well in a couple weeks.. no dysfunctional bs)
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Wish I was A Virgin tho,

definitly not worth the drama that comes along wit it

If you got it crackin with that many, u wouldn't be sayin that...

I los count back in 02 when my ex asked me & I was in the high hundreds, once that went down the drain & club boogie cracked from 03-06 & all them hollywood nights. I gotta be approaching that g ball...

I'm up like 6 just from this month, kickin it with coked up strippers who bring new friends all the time always leads to a new member of the Get It Crackin team...
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

No need for ducktales homie, Im a quite an attrative dude and farr from a lame, so me gettin ({}) is far from a problem, pratically have it thrown my way

Of kourse nuttin is better than the feeling of ({}), but I meant it by, I wish I was so I kan experience it for the first time all over again.
eek.gif
, homie looks like ahoodrat and types like one too.
laugh.gif

6 but i have some thoughts..
is it better for one to have many partners, or is it better for one to have sex many times?
Now im sure many of you are saying "well, cant i have sex with many people many times?". but lets factor in that not all girls are down the firstor even the second night . With that assumption made i would much rather prefer the phsycial act of sex (wont count the emotional aspect for fairness) manymore times the the act of sex very few times in a given time period. ( i.e. a month with ur girl you could prob have sex every day, maybe even twice a day. Sofor fairness sake lets say 22 times
smokin.gif
) however it is diffuclt for onenot in a relationship to score everyday, as you must factor in the work necessary (i should say time) that is required to get with a girl. Thus as weekendsare the usual times where one can engage with members of the opposite sex in a social setting(12 days of weekends including friday on avg per month) the singleguy on average tends to have way less sex than the guy in a relationship (and is probably less adept at having sexual intercourse compared to the guy with more"practice"), simply as he is limited in time and cannot always call a girl to come through, as that girl he is hooking up with may be hooking up withsome else.....(another positive as u never know, cus that rubber may pop
sick.gif
) Making assumptions once again, they sex in a monogamous relationship is also probably better and wilder
pimp.gif
, as the two have learned to trust one another, and with that trust may engage inacts that one is not willing to do yet the first time they sleep with someone (u can think about that one)

this seems onesided, however if someone would like to refute, plz do.

also you can look at the timemark for clues as to what i have been doing on a wednight/thurs morn.

Originally Posted by JDashR

6 but i have some thoughts..
is it better for one to have many partners, or is it better for one to have sex many times?
Now im sure many of you are saying "well, cant i have sex with many people many times?". but lets factor in that not all girls are down the first or even the second night . With that assumption made i would much rather prefer the phsycial act of sex (wont count the emotional aspect for fairness) many more times the the act of sex very few times in a given time period. ( i.e. a month with ur girl you could prob have sex every day, maybe even twice a day. So for fairness sake lets say 22 times
smokin.gif
) however it is diffuclt for one not in a relationship to score everyday, as you must factor in the work necessary (i should say time) that is required to get with a girl. Thus as weekends are the usual times where one can engage with members of the opposite sex in a social setting(12 days of weekends including friday on avg per month) the single guy on average tends to have way less sex than the guy in a relationship (and is probably less adept at having sexual intercourse compared to the guy with more "practice"), simply as he is limited in time and cannot always call a girl to come through, as that girl he is hooking up with may be hooking up with some else.....(another positive as u never know, cus that rubber may pop
sick.gif
) Making assumptions once again, they sex in a monogamous relationship is also probably better and wilder
pimp.gif
, as the two have learned to trust one another, and with that trust may engage in acts that one is not willing to do yet the first time they sleep with someone (u can think about that one)

this seems onesided, however if someone would like to refute, plz do.

also you can look at the timemark for clues as to what i have been doing on a wednight/thurs morn.
I have no idea what you just said.

only one and plan on keeping it at that...not married yet but engaged and proud of it.

im 21 and she's 19 (20 in feb) btw

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

I wonder how much truth is in all of this.

Gotten Oral: 2 (not proud of the first one at all).
Given Oral: 0 (that will change this month
devil.gif
)
Vaginal: 0.297 (this will change as well in a couple weeks.. no dysfunctional bs)
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Im in the Double Digits. Best times was either when both cared for each other or when both of us just went at it like animals. Quality > Quantity.

laugh.gif
@ some of yall puttin on to hard like "I hit top grand golden chics", or
"I'm super fine. Getting the {} is no problem, lol.

Just do you, we don't care how fine you are bro.

Come on now. This is not a thread for NT.

YungMooly?! How the hell did you get to 1121 posts with that user name?

Banned.

Thread, locked.

Back
Top Bottom