NT, Bed Bugs? Warning: Big Pics

You Needa Do Something Fast Brah... Once They Start Spreading Its A Wrap. Stayed With Some Fam For A While An They Had Them... The WORST Pest You Could Ever Have. Hadda Get Rid Of All My Sheets An My Clothing I Just Left Over There... Call An Exterminator, Dont BS Or Your Gonna Suffer.

You Needa Do Something Fast Brah... Once They Start Spreading Its A Wrap. Stayed With Some Fam For A While An They Had Them... The WORST Pest You Could Ever Have. Hadda Get Rid Of All My Sheets An My Clothing I Just Left Over There... Call An Exterminator, Dont BS Or Your Gonna Suffer.

Buy a spray bottle and fill it with rubbing alcohol, Start spraying for the next 2-3 weeks. Alcohol kills bed bugs and the eggs that they lay worked for me.

Buy a spray bottle and fill it with rubbing alcohol, Start spraying for the next 2-3 weeks. Alcohol kills bed bugs and the eggs that they lay worked for me.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

sick.gif
Hurry and wash - everything.

you need to get rid of them ASAP...

moved into an apt w/them sophmore year and they #**$#* my legs up...

those spots itched for years afterwards

you need to get rid of them ASAP...

moved into an apt w/them sophmore year and they #**$#* my legs up...

those spots itched for years afterwards

I started spraying and scrubbed the mattress with a detergent solution. I quarantined the bed linen and clothes on the bed. Not sure what my next step should be.

I started spraying and scrubbed the mattress with a detergent solution. I quarantined the bed linen and clothes on the bed. Not sure what my next step should be.

Throw away sheets and everything. Move the mattress off your bed and vacuum the frame/ box spring. Vacuum your whole room and hope for the best.

If this doesnt work, you'll start to see bigger and darker bugs and its a wrap by then.. call the exterminator

Throw away sheets and everything. Move the mattress off your bed and vacuum the frame/ box spring. Vacuum your whole room and hope for the best.

If this doesnt work, you'll start to see bigger and darker bugs and its a wrap by then.. call the exterminator

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

OP, you dirty.
Bedbugs doesn't mean that you are dirty or that your house is dirty. OP could have sat on a couch at his friends house or a chair at the movie theater and the bug latched onto him.

what my next step should be.
Call the exterminator. Do you know how long you've had them?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

OP, you dirty.
Bedbugs doesn't mean that you are dirty or that your house is dirty. OP could have sat on a couch at his friends house or a chair at the movie theater and the bug latched onto him.

what my next step should be.
Call the exterminator. Do you know how long you've had them?

@ Furrell, I recently starting getting bites and the signs aren't too severe, so I am guessing only recently.

Back
Top Bottom