NT- Can you beat a wolf?

I'm the only thing I'm afraid of. Tell that wolf to square up and run this fade.

Theres some animals I'd give hands too...

panda
shark
black bear
chimp (I'm have to sneak him doh)
orangutan

falcon
jellyfish
anaconda

Not saying I want to fight these animals, but if they come around poppin off or they say something about my mom or something, it's on sight
You not beatin no large primate 
laugh.gif

As far as a wolf, he's a dead man.

l'll probably need serious medical treatment afterwards but l'm walking/crawling/getting carted out that room alive.

can def defeat a primate.

i'd put paws all over a kangaroo too. I saw how they have boxing matches with people and kangaroos. I'd read the scouting report and keep it from getting comfortable and leaning back on its tail and its food.

These wolves are in the wild everyday killin

They aint ouchea coppin funko pops and listenin to reggaeton
Wolves are also pack hunters.

You see how fast they turn ***** 1v1?

You flyweight so l understand your concern.

But naw, l'm killin doggy.

One wolf is doable, but you'd have to fight a flawless match and maim that dude. Gouge its eyes, snap a leg, etc.

These wolves are in the wild everyday killin

They aint ouchea coppin funko pops and listenin to reggaeton

I see them on the side of the road ran over pretty often. They don't look so tough then. But like many animals and lots of kids, they hunt in groups. One on one, you can get out of there alive. I don't see how you are going to kill it per say with no weapons but if you hold your ground, it'll retreat so long as you don't have a mother who is seperated from her babies

The scenario is "locked in a room"

Op said "average wolf" so im assuming son is about 100 lbs.

A healthy human males bite can exert a force of 175 lbs per square inch

An average wolf bite can exert a force of 1,500 lbs per square inch.
They are also extremely agile,fast, and strong and singular wolves have been known to take down moose and elk which can weigh up to 500 lbs.

Op did not mention what kind of human however.

I think a male....220 lbs plus.....with martial arts or mma training....5% body fat....and hands wrapped and then dipped in honey then glass like bloodsport......

Would be victorious.

I'm the only thing I'm afraid of. Tell that wolf to square up and run this fade.

Theres some animals I'd give hands too...

panda
shark
black bear
chimp (I'm have to sneak him doh)
orangutan
falcon
jellyfish
anaconda

Not saying I want to fight these animals, but if they come around poppin off or they say something about my mom or something, it's on sight
You can give hands to my anaconda.

I seen a documentary where this old guy was in a plane crash in Alaska and fought a pack of wolves that was stalking him, if he survived that pretty sure I could handle one.

A documentary or a movie?

Sounds like you talking about "The Grey"

Locked in a room? This old lady would absolutely wash about 80-90% of you boys.

Locked in a room? This old lady would absolutely wash about 80-90% of you boys.
l'ma get a hold of that neck and putting all 210lbs of this caramel physique into choking him out.

l can tell how a lot of you guys are in the face of danger. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom