NT- Can you beat a wolf?

These wolves are in the wild everyday killin

They aint ouchea coppin funko pops and listenin to reggaeton
roll.gif

I'd just like to come in here amd state that Arian Foster is one of the more impressive entertainers I've came across.

The response of "yo, why y'all keep sending me the biggest wolves in the world? I'm not the biggest human in the world" was pure genius.

I rock with Foster. :pimp:

Give me an axe like that old lady and I'm confident going in. Barehanded I don't see any relastic chance of survival in a closed room.

A wolf ain't no threat, B
I'm from NYC and I grew up in the 90s
There were mornings where I would walk to school alone and I would have to protect myself from stray Pit Bulls and Rottweilers. I'd walk into class, late, with the blood of a Rott smeared across my fresh white polo having it looking like a joint outta Miskeen's summer collection.

If I were to get approached by a wolf, I would just grab it by its snout and head, hold its body Inbetween my legs, and snap it's neck. That'll put it in shock of it doesn't kill it, then I'd give it 3 stomps to the domeington and 1 kick to the gut with my Timberland boot

A wolf ain't no threat, B
I'm from NYC and I grew up in the 90s
There were mornings where I would walk to school alone and I would have to protect myself from stray Pit Bulls and Rottweilers. I'd walk into class, late, with the blood of a Rott smeared across my fresh white polo having it looking like a joint outta Miskeen's summer collection.

If I were to get approached by a wolf, I would just grab it by its snout and head, hold its body Inbetween my legs, and snap it's neck. That'll put it in shock of it doesn't kill it, then I'd give it 3 stomps to the domeington and 1 kick to the gut with my Timberland boot

^^ That had me rolling. Remember how big Miskeen was at one point? :lol:

The consensus on NT is that I would give dat work to numerous Gorillas

A pack of wolves would be light work for me.

I actually randomly had this convo with a friend lol. He's like 6'1, 260 and he told me he would offer his arm, then wrestle it and just put his weight on it. There's no way.

The key to beating any four legged animal in a fight is using your kicking game.

Growing up in the Caribbean, I have been chased by many a animal in my day: Fowls, mongooses, goats, and especially stray dogs.

When running is no lower an option, and you gotta square up, you need to get your Messi on and punt some respeck into dem creatures.

If a wolf pull up on me, within 20 seconds you can catch me putting in work like......

View media item 2216866

Last edited:
I actually randomly had this convo with a friend lol. He's like 6'1, 260 and he told me he would offer his arm, then wrestle it and just put his weight on it. There's no way.

I've never had my arm crushed by the jaws of an animal but i'm guessing it would hurt a lot. Your friend better bite the wolf back.

I saw this thread title and didn't take it seriously.

Of course I could. Easily.

Just gotta put my wolf shirt on. I could wipe out an entire pack.

Back
Top Bottom