NT, convince me "cutting the cord" is a good idea

Are modem/router combo worthless? I’m currently using the one AT&T gave me. I have the Fiber plan with 1000 mbps.

What would be the best router and modem to get so i can get the most out of my plan?

Thinking about doing this soon. I have an an internet & cable package with Comcast. Are they going to try any funny business if I cancel just the cable?

I hope you signed out of all devices at Amazon. Found out my fam pays 300 something a month for cable and they don't even have premiums, what the hell. Gonna get them on youtube or hulu. Gotta have hallmark channel though, apparently that's important.
Hahahahah man, I hooked my boys mother up with the Firestick and ALL she talked about was the HMC. I never knew there was such a thing.

TvOne needs an app

Thinking about doing this soon. I have an an internet & cable package with Comcast. Are they going to try any funny business if I cancel just the cable?

If you're not still in an agreement then no but the cost of standalone won't be much cheaper than the bundled price (by design)

Yall talking about calling xfinity yea good luck. Worst customer service ive ever dealt with

My directv now goes out still but im thinking it must be the internet connection being weak over wifi down the hallway

$6.00 HD ANTENNA!!!! It's currently 60% off...use promo code 6065Z9U4

https://amzn.to/2ulhRax

Screenshot 2018-07-13 at 9.14.15 AM.png

Last edited:
Any recommendations for a modem/wifi router for frontier? Its dumb you have to pay monthly for the one they provide

My 4k Apple TV just updated to support Dolby Vision :pimp:

Now to find a reasonable priced Dolby supported soundbar lol

remember, of all the streaming services out there..... Slingtv still being $20 is one of the best options out....tnt, all espns, amc, hgtv, food + more. No complaints on my end. Our family loves it. Main streaming service in our family room....then i have librelec/kodi running on all other rooms.

$25 starts at the end of the month. I gotta start watching more now lol. $40 for both plans though but eventually they'll probably raise that too?

Gonna check out Hulu since their $40 plan has E! lol which Sling doesn't.

Have anyone heard of Tikilive? http://www.tikilive.com/
NO CONTACT AND PREMIUM CHANNELS
$49.99 per month get all the channels including every premium channel (All HBO's, All SHO, All MAX)

The military gets a package for $29. Who want to lend me their ID. :lol:

Currently on the Fios Gigabit + cable plan (no contract)

going to cut the cable and switch to direct tv now. Not sure if I really need the gigabit connection though.

Would I be able to get by on 100mbps? Not including phones, at most there would be 2 devices running at once (ps4, mac, two tv's in the house possibly streaming at once)

Id essentially be saving over $100 a month with the "downgrade"

Back
Top Bottom