NT, convince me "cutting the cord" is a good idea

I have the 4k Plus add on so I actually save a couple dollars with the new pricing.

Did anyone get early access to the Multiview feature?

damn. I remember when I first got with them once they started and it was like $35 dollars..6 years later its doubled. I left once it increased the first go round.

How is it? I’m not seeing it on my setup. I have to use the NCAA app smh
It’s whatever, I have 3 TVs going right now so not using it but this is what it looks like:

938EA898-B37E-44DD-9163-F1D36F712350.jpeg

7E2114B7-9BE3-4E16-AA1A-ECD7892D806A.jpeg

They don’t let you choose which two games you can watch, each multi-view channel has a preset 2 games. Seems like a waste of a lot of space if you can’t do 4 at once.

Yea it sucks but you had to expect it. Thats the way this stuff works

I didnt even know there was a 4k option so gonna check that out. YTTV basically has me by the balls now that they have sunday ticket. All the other services keep increasing as well

Yea it sucks but you had to expect it. Thats the way this stuff works

I didnt even know there was a 4k option so gonna check that out. YTTV basically has me by the balls now that they have sunday ticket. All the other services keep increasing as well
4k is worth it if you are a college football fan. They’ll have random NBA and some playoff NFL games in 4k too.

You shouldn’t have to pay for 4K if your TV has the capability of doing it, that means the cable company/streamer is just holding your TV hostage essentially. :lol:

I don’t believe Comcast back in the day figured out HD network and cable and charged people extra to have it if their TV could do it…

You shouldn’t have to pay for 4K if your TV has the capability of doing it, that means the cable company/streamer is just holding your TV hostage essentially. :lol:

I don’t believe Comcast back in the day figured out HD network and cable and charged people extra to have it if their TV could do it…
Cable companies did it too the higher priced HD-enabled cable box rentals. There’s always been a premium for higher definition across all mediums really. DVD vs. HD-DVD/Bluray, SD vs. HD cable box rentals… It’s the same with streaming.

Even with the price increase + my monthly fiber I’m still at less than I was paying with garbage *** Mediacom. Honestly even if the total costs are more expensive than what they offer, I’ll probably pay it just to avoid that godforsaken company. :lol:

i miss AIM. We need a monopoly empire style to take it all over having all these different platforms is mad annoying.

At least wish i could unify my billing. Like why can’t we have a company that works with these individual platforms companies and then packages it all up nicely under one bill and sells it us. Lame that competition really juz means the end user suffers.

Back
Top Bottom