NT Get me out of the friendzone!

well if she hit you up RANDOMLY then she is feeling you.

Just don't force it, and make sure you have other girls.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Girl on the right in that vid is
pimp.gif

yeah. this chick is banging

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

once you're in the friend zone there is no escaping
tired.gif
Yes there is, stop talking to her for a while and find a bad chick then let it be known you are up on it. Hell if you even start hanging out witha few bad chicks and get pictures with them on facebook and this chick sees. The thing about it is when you get yourself in that position its likely she willbe making this thread instead.

Or just bust a nut on her forehead during brunch.

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

once you're in the friend zone there is no escaping
tired.gif
not true. Chill wit her a few more times but don't put her on a pedestal. If you feel like she ain't feeling you, then keep it moving and ignore her for a while. then when ya chill again, you might have a chance.

Ignoring and coming back usually works.

ignore her for atleast 4 weeks
-this means not a single second of contact/communication.
-call her up like you've been kickin it everday, and say hey "u tryin to go to the mall I need help finding an outfit for a formal date"don't say anything else about the date.... the curiosity will drive her nuts.... then this is key you want to put your arm around her neck as you walkalong each other with a line like "you're such a life saver" and just build up from there until you are holding hands...make sure you are alwaysthe first one to pull away when making contact... go on your "date" but really just go to the mall and return everything you bought.... then ignoreher for two weeks more... invite her to a party... make your move.

Originally Posted by Ayceee
Are these girls for real?
roll.gif

Got to 0:39 and had to stop watching.

But real talk, chill a few more times, show her a good time, play it from there. Just don't go all in. You'll scare her off
tired.gif

no seriously the video is annoying at first but its from a girls standpoint and i think its legit advice ,even though its annoying at first

Originally Posted by Frijolero

ignore her for atleast 4 weeks
-this means not a single second of contact/communication.
-call her up like you've been kickin it everday, and say hey "u tryin to go to the mall I need help finding an outfit for a formal date" don't say anything else about the date.... the curiosity will drive her nuts.... then this is key you want to put your arm around her neck as you walk along each other with a line like "you're such a life saver" and just build up from there until you are holding hands...make sure you are always the first one to pull away when making contact... go on your "date" but really just go to the mall and return everything you bought.... then ignore her for two weeks more... invite her to a party... make your move.
Best make sure ain't no other chicks who you been seein' or who've liked you at that party. Best believe if there is, that problemswill arise.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

well if she hit you up RANDOMLY then she is feeling you.

Just don't force it, and make sure you have other girls.

basically. ask her out to lunch or something and just be somewhat flirty and and just be yourself. If your a simp then simp away my brotha, but if your notjust do you. she obviously likes what you have to bring to the table. and like the other fellow said, be quick on the draw. not to quick where you just whip itout totally turn her off. but just play it cool and go in for the kill.
devil.gif
also do try to over force the situation, you said she just got out of a relationship. so if you want to have a legitimate relationship dont be hasty.but if your just looking to smash be the rebound guy.
good speed.

Originally Posted by southernbeast

Alright I'll give a little background to my story hopefully somebody has accomplished what I need to do.

I met this girl at school and at the time she had a boyfriend who I was straight with. This summer I was working in a different state and while I was gone I guess they had a fallout after he treated her bad and now she broke up with him within the last couple of weeks. Now neither of us are going to school this semester and we both are in the same town. So two days ago she calls me up to chill and I go over and we talk and
pimp.gif
but I feel like I might be stuck in the friendzone.

Just before everyone in the thread says it...yes INS.
1. Post her pic
2. Post her #
3. Post her address/email/aim

NT will contact her and request she takes you out the friendzone so you can fail at smashing

Back
Top Bottom