NT Hall Of Fame

Wale's career is bigger than Dom's, I'd say. I'm not a fan of Wale, but objectively speaking, he does seem to have a larger "movement" than Dom. This isn't me saying Wale makes better music; I'd argue the contrary actually. But objectively speaking Le is currently the bigger artist. Cry baby *** lil boy.

word. This is true, Wale is bigger and get more air play. I say Dom is more successful just because of the fact that he got where he is because of nobody other than himself. Dom put himself where he's at independently.

:lol:

Dudes in here legit catchin' feelings over these dudes Wale and Dom.

I never said they were bad artists, I **** wit' em on that level.

Just that I wouldn't pick 'em over other NTers.

I just can't put them on the same level as a Ben Baller or other tenured NTers.

Put down the capes bros, it's just an opinion. Put dem feelins away.

my dude, literally nobody is catching feelings. We're just giving some info about Dom and Wale.

homes that used to post in EVERY thread and everyone had to write inb4______ if they got there first

Wale's career is bigger than Dom's, I'd say. I'm not a fan of Wale, but objectively speaking, he does seem to have a larger "movement" than Dom. This isn't me saying Wale makes better music; I'd argue the contrary actually. But objectively speaking Le is currently the bigger artist. Cry baby *** lil boy.

outside NT

wale is DEF more popular than Dom

edit: must be time for me to go to bed

Last edited:
my dude Megatron
pimp.gif
dere we go

Y'all memories too short to ever do this right.

this.

:smh: @ goldenarmz only mentioned once.

and DOM dropped his "who rolling with me" video on NT way back then and promoted his 25th hour mixtape

and wasn't tyga on here before he blew up? i remember cats used to clown on him for being travis' cousin.

Last edited:
Yeah Goldenarmz with the "Cracking" post

Also, gotta say TheRealHundreds. He used to post OG jordan fits in the WDYWT. Also can't forget his e-beef with Dom over that chick forgot her name.

Barack Odrama aka G.O.D Jewels

Last edited:
There will be plenty of people I forget.. This is just off the top of my head

Method Man
Dirtylicious
JMadidas
Orindahoops
Ekin
Khlav Kalash
iJapino
Bastitch
BigFameone(RIP)
Menacefivestar
Excelldorado Red or 1 of the other 1,000 names ( Kerry )
Flightman4life
KingCrop
NinjaHood
KVN
GuevarraGhost
ElmoSux
Ewayz
DjBana
JayGunna
Neek
Ben Baller & The AMC
CroatianStyle
OmegaStarz
MyTSharp

wow..memories right here

who was that white dude with the beard that used to rock throwbacks and pinwheels? used to make philly trips alll the time

Some have been missed- few still remain who know, I'm afraid:

Dunkin Deeznuts
AirRev
Aysix
WC Mentality
Jumpman247
JohnGotty
Ugizzene

Many more lost to the sands of time...

Back
Top Bottom