NT Health Group: What to eat to maintain a healthy diet?? School us.. litearlly

What smackin' NT.. Back to College again & maitaining a full time job is difficult, every grown man here knows that.
I'm bustin 7 classes this semester, trying to get my AA out the way so I can go ahead & join the Air Force, word to the military.

But being this busy is sick! I don't even have time to seat down & eat a good meal. I'm in pretty good shape, but since my school & workschedule is stupid, I won't be able to work out at all, so..

I'm trying to find out what's a good diet or what to eat in lamer terms .. I need to know what I should eat to make sure I'm alert, have enoughengergy to go through my day, be healthy & good for me, plus its a money saver (kinda). Today I was running & rippin all day trying to go from school& then straight to work, I grabbed a bite of donuts this morning, then picked up Burger King on the way to work & inhaled it in the parking lot infrontof work, and in a few hours after, I was hungery again & mad tired!! I need help, whats good to eat?

I googled it but a bunch of random diets popped up
indifferent.gif

Thanks NT!! Word to my chefs in here too, I salute yall, cuz I can't cook for nothing..

Originally Posted by Al Audi

your schedule sounds terrible

RIP
mad.gif

It is!! I wake up at 6 am then be at class by 8 am, got class until 2 pm .. then I pick up my baby sister (dont like her walking) then I drop her off at home,then I speed to work with traffic and what not, get there at 4, then work until 9, then I'm home eating dinner & doing HW.. FML

i've been eating more, lighter meals throughout the day and it's been going well. what to put in that diet, is up to you. too many resources out thereto ask NT.

Try to eat every 4 hours. Like lets say.

6 AM wake up and have some cereal or w/e you like. I like to have Kashi Go Lean Cereal with 1% Organic milk.

10 AM have an apple, a banana, or a multi grain bar.

2 PM have a sandwich.

6 PM have another snack like at 10 AM

9 PM have your dinner, though I'd have some kind of fruit and try to fit that dinner in at 6 PM if I could.

Just keep your portions small overall. Also try to drink between 2.5-4 gallons of water throughout the day.

ill take some time and cook enough for about a weeks worth of meals and store them in the fridge.

Chicken breasts, fish , brown rice, things like that.

Pop them together in the microwave during your week and you're good to go.

Healthy, and a good time saver.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

6 AM wake up and have some cereal or w/e you like. I like to have Kashi Go Lean Cereal with 1% Organic milk.

2 PM have a sandwich.

9 PM have your dinner, though I'd have some kind of fruit and try to fit that dinner in at 6 PM if I could.

Just keep your portions small overall. Also try to drink between 2.5-4 gallons of water throughout the day.
I'm going to have to try this. Do you think the type of milk I drink would make a drastic change?

2 PM have a sandwich.

It would be good to have a snack sometime in between those 4 hours

2 PM have a sandwich.

I'm gonna try this joint.. good looking out..

any food combinations I should try to eat to make sure I have all the nutritions I need?

2 PM have a sandwich.

is that not a little too much water?

Back
Top Bottom