NT How do you perform a smash and dash?

tell them you love them
laugh.gif

I can help you with the dash part-
I'm really open about not wanting  a relationship but some women can't take a hint---So I usually tell them they can do better (which is usually a lie) or they should find a nice God fearing man who will put a ring on that finger

If all else fails I just tell them I'm gay

if you're telling a smash and dash you love them. Then you're doing it wrong.

At the most. You tell them you want to spend time with them. that DENNIS is so on point.

currently working on separating from a 3 i smanged last week (it was a drought brah)

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

tell them you love them
laugh.gif

I dont believe in deception... Tell them the truth.

If you just want to hit it, you can say that in so many words without being "rude", per say. Girls respect that.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm really open about not wanting  a relationship but some women can't take a hint---So I usually tell them they can do better (which is usually a lie) or they should find a nice God fearing man who will put a ring on that finger

You should bang more black chicks, dash would be dumb easy for you.  Soon as ya'll get closer and start talking, you know soon as she mentions jesus it's a wrap.

Easy...but if you're smashing raw then the dash part is hard to do.

I never go raw if I know it's just a one time thing.

Just ignore them like it never happened, and move on to the next chick.

dash with rollerblades awwwwwwwwnn

just tell them straight up its not serious. if youre good looking theyll still be your friend lol.

have of these i can't tell if people are serious. how long does it take for you guys to get in the pants if you gotta tell them you love em.

Tell them your married or engaged. In that case if they were cool with the smash and dash they still would be and if they were trying to have a relationship then they'd dip. It sorts through the clingers for you.

Smash part is simple. Several ways to dash.
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Imma start doing this. Wonder why I never thought to use it before. It's honest and is a real deal breaker for some of these religious nuts.
Originally Posted by StackJaxx

TheDENNISSystem.png
This man knows
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom