NT How do you perform a smash and dash?

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

tell them you love them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
basically
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I can help you with the dash part-
I'm really open about not wanting  a relationship but some women can't take a hint---So I usually tell them they can do better (which is usually a lie) or they should find a nice God fearing man who will put a ring on that finger

If all else fails I just tell them I'm gay
laugh.gif
this one had me
roll.gif

Tell them you have Aids.

Lose interest in her. Dont text or call, start ignoring her and just fade away

That hitting it raw thing is true though....!%+!%@@ get sprung when you hit it raw and that is a different/harder situation to get away from. Depending on how crazy the chick is

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

tell them you love them
laugh.gif

I dont believe in deception... Tell them the truth.

If you just want to hit it, you can say that in so many words without being "rude", per say. Girls respect that.
Yep.  Girls will respect you....and not sleep with you
But the best way to get away is tell them it was a mistake.  Girls get real offended by that one but its not like your being too rude.  They will be like o i had a ton of fun last night.....you respond with....i think it was a mistake...i really like you but i get more of a friend vibe between us.

Originally Posted by alexsal

That hitting it raw thing is true though....!%+!%@@ get sprung when you hit it raw and that is a different/harder situation to get away from. Depending on how crazy the chick is
True.

She'll get the hint. OPs probably scared to hurt her feelings.
You gotta be a straight
mad.gif
 sometimes bro

Don't lie and say you love or you have an STD
laugh.gif

Karma exist folks

Originally Posted by Truballa101

She'll get the hint. OPs probably scared to hurt her feelings.
You gotta be a straight
mad.gif
 sometimes bro

Don't lie and say you love or you have an STD
laugh.gif

Karma exist folks

Aint no girl im talkin bout in particular its just I see my homies and some of yall talkin bout just smangin chicks wit no relationship and I aint never been able to swing that

But Pof for sure

1 maybe 2 dates & you're busting guts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom