NT.. How weird are you??? Proud to be weird....

I have been very open for my love love of mature yambs. I have only turned it down once, and that didn't go so well for me :smh:

But 38-56 and in shape is my sweet stop.

#TeamExploitedMoms :smokin

There's this 44 year old I can't get outta my head... Only smashed twice, and haven't in a couple months... But that P, straight addictive... Def in my top 5...

I've been lusting hella crazy lately. Ain't cheated on my girl in ages :smh: ...monogamy ftl

Doesn't help that I work at a hospital so seeing so many of these chicks in them tight *** scrubs is [emoji]128525[/emoji].....forgot to mention

My lady works here too :smh: :stoneface: ...different department but it's still lame as hell...the one thing I could do at work was flirt and now that is gone :frown:

Last edited:
I've been lusting hella crazy lately. Ain't cheated on my girl in ages :smh: ...monogamy ftl

Doesn't help that I work at a hospital so seeing so many of these chicks in them tight *** scrubs is [emoji]128525[/emoji].....forgot to mention

My lady works here too :smh: :stoneface: ...different department but it's still lame as hell...the one thing I could do at work was flirt and now that is gone :frown:

Dude.. If that's your mindset, you gotta ditch the girl...

We got a child together so no...ima get through this phase. It ain't like I actually cheated but monogamy is stressing me out.

Edit: stress wasn't a good description...frustrating*

Last edited:

We got a child together so no...ima get through this phase. It ain't like I actually cheated but monogamy is stressing me out.

Edit: stress wasn't a good description...frustrating*

Gotchya... You made it sound like cheated on her plenty in the past...

My advice is be honest... Tell her you've had wants and desires, but don't want to cheat... Love and respect to much, etc... Say how it messes with your head, but your overwhelming feelings are to stay faithful... Worst she can do is say no right?...

7.6, certified sociopath 
devil.gif

Last edited:
In any conversation I have, no matter what the conversation is about, in my head all I want to talk about is fixing the world, conspiracies, spirituality, Veganism, politics.

I have debates/negative conversations in my head with real life people I know in real situations that may occur.

I walk in the grass with no shoes and socks on.

I do yoga in the middle of the field at a park down the street from my house.

I don't watch tv.

I kiss my dog and let her lick my face.

I don't want my girlfriend to give me head, only **** I don't care about.

If the feels is right, I'll meditate anywhere.

My best friend always says I'm weird lol I think I'm weird too haha but in a good way

Back
Top Bottom