NT...I Need Some Serious Help Vol. I'm Going Ghost

I'll just get right into it.

I end up going to the club friday night, meeting this girl (No pics necessary NT...Believe Me), but I was a lil buzzed, so I was like ok, ok.

So I end up seeing her again the next night, and she ends up going home with me and I handle the business

I finish, I go to take the rubber off, and to my *(*&*#@ surprise it's gone....I'm like Ohhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooo!

I tell the girl, and the thing that scares me the most is that she wasn't even worried

So, I end up droppin' her back off at her hotel in the mornin' cuz she was only in town for the weekend, then she hits me up sayin' she forgot herID at my place

I take this as a sign from the heavens to go get her the pill...I was hesitant at first cuz those things cost some $$$$$$...SMH

Anyway, I hit her up...tellin her to take it and she said she took the first one when I gave it to her, and I told her to hit me up when she take the secondone

She's suppose to be takin' it right now, but she aint hit me up, and I just got done callin' her 7 times cuz you suppose to take the 2nd one 12hours later...SMH

Anyway, the whole situation got me shook, I'm definitley bout to change my number tommorow, and I pray that she forgets where I live cuz she aint fromaround here.
I don't know what to do.....

Anyone got any ideas on going ghost status? I'm def. bout to change my number and tell my friends that if anyone comes knocking on the door for me in acouple of months, knowone by my name lives here...I'm shook...smh...WHat do I do?

Another one bites the dust
smh.gif

RIP

i did the same thing to this chick i met..

took em down couple days in a row, last day the condom broke..

came in her an everything.. we always met at her house so i never changed my number..

she hit me up once, but its been like 8 months and no phone call, plus i moved from that state
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

i did the same thing to this chick i met..

took em down couple days in a row, last day the condom broke..

came in her an everything.. we always met at her house so i never changed my number..

she hit me up once, but its been like 8 months and no phone call, plus i moved from that state
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Yeah, I've been thinkin' that if it comes down to it, I should at least move around the corner or something...

Originally Posted by datdude87

Anyone got any ideas on going ghost status? I'm def. bout to change my number and tell my friends that if anyone comes knocking on the door for me in a couple of months, knowone by my name lives here...I'm shook...smh...WHat do I do?

Back
Top Bottom