NT I NEED YOUR HELP:Girl Problems

Wasup NT, well i thought this was the right place to come to since you guys always give me a good laugh when i need it and and advice here or there, yea soanyways there is this girl that used to be close too me until i was cocky enough to hack her aim and myspace and tell her i did it
indifferent.gif
, yea so now that she hates me i can't get over it, i told her abillion times I'm sorry and nothing is changing, she has been acting the same way for the past 4-5 months and it's really getting me mad
frown.gif
, Now that i got a girl and everything i felt that i was going to get over herby now and move on, But it still bothers me, i need some advice on how to forget about her or idk somehow get her to talk to me as if i was her best friedagain.
HELP!!
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
i believe hacking her again will make it worse, she speaks to me and all but shetalks to me as if she didn't want to, and you want pictures of her?

Kid Mega Man-It's hard for a sensitive guy

Free The Chief- yea? well i thought that too..

This whole thing is getting on my nerves

What kinda dood shows his love for a girl by hacking her myspace? That's like elementary love..

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

Wasup NT, well i thought this was the right place to come to since you guys always give me a good laugh when i need it and and advice here or there, yea so anyways there is this girl that used to be close too me until i was cocky enough to hack her aim and myspace and tell her i did it
indifferent.gif
yea so now that she hates me i can't get over it, i told her a billion times I'm sorry and nothing is changing, she has been acting the same way for the past 4-5 months and it's really getting me mad
frown.gif
, Now that i got a girl and everything i felt that i was going to get over her by now and move on, But it still bothers me, i need some advice on how to forget about her or idk somehow get her to talk to me as if i was her best fried again.
HELP!!
ohwell.gif

????????????????????

???????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

we cant help you here...were normal......

roll.gif
roll.gif
You hacked her myspace and aim ,and told her? Why did you hack it in the firstplace? What you do is this, stop trying to make her forgive you. Ignore her for a min. If she still interested in you (friendship) she'll talk to youagain.

You hacked her myspace and aim ,and told her? Why did you hack it in the first place? What you do is this, stop trying to make her forgive you. Ignore her for a min. If she still interested in you (friendship) she'll talk to you again.
I feel you bro, some of you guys actually had me laughing
laugh.gif
,but this is some seriuos stuff, me wanting to be her best friend again or at least her friend is getting in the way of my studies and i have lost most myinfluence because of her.
embarassed.gif

Dude if you come with scary stalker sh#t no one will make you feel better except for a psychiatrist. Hopefully.

she has been acting the same way for the past 4-5 months and it's really getting me mad
frown.gif
, Now that i got a girl and everything i felt that i was going to get over her by now and move on, But it still bothers me, i need some advice on how to forget about her or idk somehow get her to talk to me as if i was her best fried again.t
dude...you dumb for even chasing her that long. you're dumb for even hackin her%@%# in the first place. you already got a girl and you dontneed her to be your best friend. you need respect for people's privacy

Back
Top Bottom