NT I Need Your Help vol. Another Girl Thread

howyouwhat

Banned
Alright, my girlfriend moved in with me about 2 weeks ago. Everything was fine and dandy at first but I just can't take it anymore. 3 days in, her bff broke up with her boyfriend and he kicked her out, so she asked me if it was okay if she crashed for a few nights. I didn't want to seem like an %#@*@#! and since her friend was cool (and hot) I said sure. So she comes and is sobbing and she brings with her some stupid notebook DVD or something and my girl insists on turning it on (mind you I'm watching the game on TNT). Again, I agree and just roll out to the bar to finish the game. I come home, and this %$+!! is asleep in my bad with my girl! Mind you I have a 1 bedroom apt so I'm forced to sleep on the couch. I bring it up to my girl and she says her friend has problems sleeping alone so I'm like whatever and I go buy an air mattress.

I thought this would be a temporary thing, but her friend is still here! About a week later, her friend suggests that she move in permanently. Since it would reduce my share of the rent, I agreed. I thought she would've moved out of my bedroom by now, but she hasn't and everytime I bring it up my girl babies her and says that she's going through a break up. Oh, and neither of them is working, so I'm covering the entire rent.
mad.gif

And just today my girl tells me her mother has been laid off and if I would mind if we covered her mortgage until she gets back on her feet.

I really don't know what to do guys. I've maxed out 8 credit cards and am working 40 hours a week and it still isn't cutting it. And not to mention, our 1 month anniversary is coming up and she has already told me she's expecting a gift. Please help me out bros.

Scshift, please don't chime in. I don't need advice from a kid. Thanks.

If you dont plan on marrying the broad, END the relatioship.

If you do, have a SERIOUS talk with her about you guys' PRIORITIES.

Tell her her anniversary gift is the fact that her lazy *** friend still in your house. And you should make her sleep on the air mattress, thats a given. Finally, you should tell her to get a job or get out.

Wait, all this happened, including moving in, within the FIRST month of your relationship??

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Alright, my girlfriend moved in with me about 2 weeks ago. Everything was fine and dandy at first but I just can't take it anymore. 3 days in, her bff broke up with her boyfriend and he kicked her out, so she asked me if it was okay if she crashed for a few nights. I didn't want to seem like an %#@*@#! and since her friend was cool (and hot) I said sure. So she comes and is sobbing and she brings with her some stupid notebook DVD or something and my girl insists on turning it on (mind you I'm watching the game on TNT). Again, I agree and just roll out to the bar to finish the game. I come home, and this %$+!! is asleep in my bad with my girl! Mind you I have a 1 bedroom apt so I'm forced to sleep on the couch. I bring it up to my girl and she says her friend has problems sleeping alone so I'm like whatever and I go buy an air mattress.

I thought this would be a temporary thing, but her friend is still here! About a week later, her friend suggests that she move in permanently. Since it would reduce my share of the rent, I agreed. I thought she would've moved out of my bedroom by now, but she hasn't and everytime I bring it up my girl babies her and says that she's going through a break up. Oh, and neither of them is working, so I'm covering the entire rent.
mad.gif

And just today my girl tells me her mother has been laid off and if I would mind if we covered her mortgage until she gets back on her feet.

I really don't know what to do guys. I've maxed out 8 credit cards and am working 40 hours a week and it still isn't cutting it. And not to mention, our 1 month anniversary is coming up and she has already told me she's expecting a gift. Please help me out bros.

OP you ain't getting no advice til you post pics. C'mon, you know the rules

Funny how you say you don't need scshift advice because he's a kid... When he probably would never make the stupid decision you just made.

You said you agreed to her friend moving in permanently because it would reduce your rent, but go on saying that you're the only one working? That's was stupid.

Then your girls mom got laid off and wants you to pay for her mortage, knowing she can get unemployment.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Alright, my girlfriend moved in with me about 2 weeks ago
 And not to mention, our 1 month anniversary is coming up and she has already told me she's expecting a gift.

her friend suggests that she move in permanently. Since it would reduce my share of the rent, I agreed. 

Oh, and neither of them is working, so I'm covering the entire rent.
mad.gif

my girl tells me her mother has been laid off and if I would mind if we covered her mortgage until she gets back on her feet.

I've maxed out 8 credit cards and am working 40 hours a week and it still isn't cutting it

C'mon Man
30t6p3b.gif

You moved in less than a month being with her? Bad move.

Grow a pair, tell her BFF you're sorry for what she's going through but you can't support 3 people in a 1 bedroom apartment.

Her mother? Tough luck. It sounds bad but that's the truth. You're struggling just keeping yourself afloat, now your girl wants a 4th person on that life raft? Nope. Besides, her mom should be getting unemployment.

you were on a roll when you said you had two %@#*!! in your bed, but the rest of the story is . tell the both of them to get on the team and act right or give em both the boot. and your math is all wrong, talkin bout a one month anniversary and moving in after 2 weeks with 8 maxed out CCs, workin 40 hours a week.

mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Scshift, please don't chime in. I don't need advice from a kid. Thanks.[/color]
Waka+Flocka+Flame+pow+pow.gif

I unno about you, but the solution to this is pretty obvious. You only been with yo girl a month...she askin you to pay a mortgage on top of rent...and you're sleeping on a couch
roll.gif
. And they bum %#*#+ are in yo bed
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

My bad bros, ran to the store to grab them some ice cream so I haven't been able to post much from my phone.

But anyway, like I know what I have to do but I just don't want to ruin something that could potentially be great. Like, I really love this girl and I could easily see her being apart of my future but I just can't take it anymore. I feel like this might just be a rough patch so I don't want to give up on us too quickly.

My bad bros, ran to the store to grab them some ice cream so I haven't been able to post much from my phone.

But anyway, like I know what I have to do but I just don't want to ruin something that could potentially be great. Like, I really love this girl and I could easily see her being apart of my future but I just can't take it anymore. I feel like this might just be a rough patch so I don't want to give up on us too quickly.

grab a hold of your nuts you only been with her for a month
kick her friend out unless she start paying
quit paying for your girls mom mortage
indifferent.gif

tell yo girl to get a dam job
slap her as an anniversary gift

dam OP how are you so beta its ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Tales of the duck and you really live in your grandma's basement with several of her cats unless you post pics of your girl, her mother, and her bff to prove otherwise. If true, after the way Joe Cool23 broke it down you're pretty dumb and advice from Scshift could only help in your situation cuz even a kid wouldn't make the series of mistakes you have.

Back
Top Bottom