*NT*is GUCCI worth it?

Ive visited the Gucci Store a couple times and ive seen the cutest bag(no mo) for my sis but its like 800 bucks.Anyway? How high is the quality of there goodsand is it worth the bread? Buying a 800 dolla bag wud bang out on my wallet hardbody so i wanna kno wat yall think? are there any brands that are better andcheaper?

Oh
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
he's back...
laugh.gif

If you're questioning whether or not to spend all that money on it...you probably shouldn't be buying it.

LMAO how in the hell? I thought this dude would never be back.....7 pages minimum.

I think you'd be paying for the brand equity first up, maybe design and materials second, then finally function last.

If I had money i'd buy some Gucci every once in awhile..

It's worth it if you can afford it, but don't waste all your money on it if you're not very well off...

i'll never pay retail but i bought a belt and wallet b/c i got it 40% off. my cousin's g/f works at saks but even with the 40% off it feels pricey.
laugh.gif

if you can afford it without worry..then yes..same goes to lv, prada and all other exquisite brands

quality of their stuff is good never had anything torn up or broken..you buy into the prestige.i got stuff like sunglasses,shoes,bags, clothes..no complaintspersonally

..but there's always LV next door
wink.gif

but if you be worrying about repaying your cc/s...then forget it

Back
Top Bottom