NT, I've been driving for 6 years and I still cannot parallel park.

Can PP relatively well, not difficult...Though I ain't gonna force myself to be bumper to bumper.

Bruh After a while you must become one with your car :lol: I can parallel park with my eyes closed...SRS

I drive a big truck (09 ram 1500) and i dont even try to parallel park anymore. I used to be a pro at it, until I hit a car one time. Ever since then, I wont even try

I can reverse into parking spot with my eyes closed though
wink.gif

What I do is line up the car mirror to mirror. Make sure wheels are straight forward. Then turn the driving wheel around one full time. Go back until my right side mirror covers the left back light of the other car. Then turn wheel all the way to the other side and then back in.

Your man card may be under investigation where as it can be suspended for up to five years.

I have trouble parallel parking and I had my liscense since 16 but letting shorty park is not acceptable.

Parallel parking in SF has made me a pro, the only thing i wont do is try to fit in a space that will only leave a few inches between me an the other cars, dont want people who cant parallel park ( like OP) hitting my car

Pull up so your mirrors are even with the front car, now turn the wheel all the way toward the curb then put your forehead against the drivers side window. Reverse untill you see the first headlight of the rear car with your forehead still against the window. When you see the headlight turn the wheel completely straight and continue reversing halfway of the remaining distance between you and the rear car. At the halfway point, turn the wheel all the way away from the curb and reverse the rest of the way. Works every time.

You need to take some time out & practice.
Go to the city real late & parallel your a_ out.

Also, this is NT, it'd be crime for me not to mention that your girl probably has a man on the side that can parallel park.
Good ol' Tyrone...
Parallel parking that limo inside her you feel me
Wait wut.
But yeah as been said, it's all about practice, helps you learn step by step

I drive a big truck (09 ram 1500) and i dont even try to parallel park anymore. I used to be a pro at it, until I hit a car one time. Ever since then, I wont even try

I can reverse into parking spot with my eyes closed though :wink:
You omitted the part where you hit the car with the big *** truck then just dipped away lol

OP it's nothing more than cutting the wheel and moving in reverse/forward about 2-3 times. Trust me you can do it.

...and stop letting your girl parallel park for you before Tyrone gets her in ear and tells her how he's been driving stick since he was 14

This

It so simple, yet people put it in their heads its impossible.
OP watch a few youtube videos then practice. Its not hard at all.

:lol:

I haven't had to or tried in a long time but I'm sure I could get it.

But seriously letting your girl do it is a no no....drop her off by the door and park somewhere else or something :smh:

What I do is line up the car mirror to mirror. Make sure wheels are straight forward. Then turn the driving wheel around one full time. Go back until my right side mirror covers the left back light of the other car. Then turn wheel all the way to the other side and then back in.

Yeah, that's almost my method. It depends slightly on the size if the car you're parking behind but I go further forward so I am sitting about the middle of their front wing, then back with one full turn of the wheel until you're at a good angle, straighten the wheel and go back a little further then full lock the other way.

No hassle and it's rare that I have to go back and forward - usually only of I got the length wrong so need to get a little further towards the kerb.

I can parallel park perfectly unless other people are watching/waiting for me. That's when I start taking forever to get it right. I can't handle the pressure :lol:

At least I know I'm not the only one. OP just practice and you'll get it.

I park cars at a hotel and parallel park on a daily basis. it has become 2nd nature to me. 

Back
Top Bottom