NT late night, thought I'd never do this but... girl problems. Vol. Infinity

There's no way you can save someone who doesn't want to save themselves.

No matter how hard you are willing to work with them, they have to be willing to work with themselves first.

But that is half the battle. Commitment is a beast in and of itself.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Holiday season is make or break season, she's mad @ the gift you gave her , cheap %%+[/color]
laugh.gif
-- I kid i Kid

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm going to tell you like my best friend-girl(whatever you wanna call it) told me. There'sonly one girl that you'd put up with anything to be with and if you're not willing to deal with her $%#%@+%#, dead her man, you'd only be wastingyour time by forcing yourself to try and work it out. I've been there, done that, you'll realize in time that there are other girls out there who willnot give you near as much drama as her. Find them[/color]
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Question... why do you despise weed but partake in drinking? That makes no sense to me. It seems like you're judging weed and those who indulge in it basedon its legal status, which is hardly an issue of health and more of an issue of politics.

You can die from an overdose of alcohol, you can get addicted to alcohol, you can't do any of that with weed.

Just curious.

Sorkoram... that's some real talk. I mean I've been through break-ups before, it's always so hard to pull the plug when you've invested so muchin a girl.

To clear things up, the few other times when she has gotten emotional and cursed at me when she's drunk, I've spoken her to the next day, about how badit makes me feel and how much it stresses me out. I usually get a pretty basic reaction like OMG I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. To which I usually say,please try to not let it happen again.

I got her online last night talking to me and things sort of worked out, but I'm just not sure if I'm prepared to continue this journey. I wrote herthis really long letter explaining my feelings and thoughts on everything in my life, and really opened up to her, exposed the weaker side of me with thingsthat have happened to me in the past, and professed my love for this girl just earlier yesterday. Yes, the L word has been thrown around a lot by both parties,and I can tell the girl means it. Women have said it to me before, but somehow, you just know it's not real. I'm definitely not ready to call this girl"the one", but it has potential, she understands me more than my best friends do. I can be a very complicated guy, and to do something like that isan amazing feat.

Going to watch the Phins game with her today, but gonna walk around outside cause it's nice out and hopefully talk to her, without talking DOWN to her, andtell her how crappy this kind of action makes me feel. I'm not sure if I'm ready to say I'm at the end of my rope, but I can definitely see thefrayed ends. We shall see in due time.

Man it sounds like you got some things o be dealing with..I won't be wasting my time on that one
when you want to help someone that doesn't want it..you move on

Back
Top Bottom