NT look who I found in the basement!

And this is the OG one too, please no offers, he's not for sale.

34ozw2a.jpg

It's funny your 24 years old and love to troll Niketalk messageboard, you are disrespecting the conducts

Let me not catch you again.........

Don't ever get him wet. Keep him away from bright light. And the most important thing, the one thing you must never forget: no matter how much he cries, nomatter how much he begs . . . never, never feed him after midnight.

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

It's funny your 24 years old and love to troll Niketalk messageboard, you are disrespecting the conducts

Stop talking. You're starting to annoy me.

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Stop talking. You're starting to annoy me.

ohhhh starting to annoy you

going against me now??

Row Back?

1991??

E-Emotional?

laugh.gif
boy even shaolin23jordan wouldn't be like that andhe's 1991

I believe we don't need 703 HWY wasting topics posting stuff a 17 year old would say,and trolling around the community to"make us laugh"?

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Don't ever get him wet. Keep him away from bright light. And the most important thing, the one thing you must never forget: no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs . . . never, never feed him after midnight.

Thanks, I need to dust him off and get him some fresh batteries.

my old furby went bonkers and on some exorcist type !*!* where it would just make these crazy noises and bug out

with that said i had to put him down and bury him in my neighbor's backyard

Anyone ever wonder why it had a beak? I mean, its rather mammalian or at best marsupial, but to have a beak.... well thats just superfluous.

Don't get banned over some nonsense. Specially this wack thread.

I have lost many many SN's because of that
laugh.gif

I remember my Mom made me wait in line with her so she could buy 2.

That thing sucked though. We wanted it to learn how to talk but could never make it learn..

Back
Top Bottom